for Heaven's Little Mistake

2/14/2016 c3 Silvertail
Poor Metatron! Great story, love the writing style. Please update when as soon as you can!
11/13/2015 c3 allenx14
This story had so much potential it was just amazing to start out and I wish that you finished because great and beautiful and probably never going to get continued will it. *sigh*
9/15/2015 c3 rhizz17
update please
7/11/2015 c3 Fallen Archangels
It would be so nice to have more of this
5/11/2015 c3 RyuuShadow
Why! T-T

Why are good stories always abandoned? D':
I liked this one!
10/7/2014 c3 3Reishin Amara
Oh Damn this is funny...um...update 's been a
6/20/2014 c3 Yesman
6/13/2014 c3 7Paxloria
GREAT CHAPTER!

Hehehe, I get the feeling that Arael may have inputed some suggestions that she shouldn't have for Lelouch.
But I wonder what it is that makes Metatron so certain that Leloch is doing something that must be stopped? He doesn't know what the little angel arranged for Lelouch and its always possible that Lelouch could just be sitting back and quietly enjoying his new chance at life...
Who am I kidding, This is LELOUCH we're talking about.
If he still has his geass power AND the power of a wizard, there's no way he'll sit quietly and do nothing if he sees innocents suffering that he could save.

I'm glad you explained some of that.
I was ondering why, if they still had their angel powers, Metatron was not healed (by himself or Areal). But if they have turned into human wizards, including their power, doesn't that mean that they can die like humans to and be affected by Geass and are both also VERY powerful wizards?
Is there a way that Metatron could be transfered to the wizard hospital St. Mungo so he can recover more quickly?

Update soon with more.
6/13/2014 c3 Fellow
Awesome concept.
6/13/2014 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
6/6/2014 c2 Paxloria
This is GREAT!

But it begs the question about why he would have his ZERO costum with him and what kind of life people think he's been living? Why would the costume be there?

Question:
Does he have his Geass power: either at the level it was when he died, back at the level it was when he first got it, or at all?

I hope to read more soon!

Normally I don't read these crossovers (I prefer KUROSHITSUJI & Harry Potter crossovers) so it was just chance that I spoted this. i'm liking what I am seeing.
6/6/2014 c1 Paxloria
Nice chapter.
Very interesting.

At the end you need to remove this part:
", and handed it to Michael"
The reason being that the only one there are Metatron, Arael, and Dorael.

WOW! great Cliffhanger ending you got there!
6/3/2014 c2 Guest
I am enjoying this so far. Looking forward to the rest.
5/26/2014 c2 5Lordban
The Dark Lord is watching you.
5/24/2014 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
18 Page 1 2 Next »