for Harry and the Rewards of Afterlife

3/9/2016 c6 kronos797
i like your story. it gives exactly what you said it would. i cant wait for more.
6/10/2015 c3 Unknown Eldritch
The moment that I read you say that Naruto and Avatar (Mainly Naruto) were rip-offs of DBZ, I was turned off from the story...What part of it is a rip-off? THe fact that they can use energy? Look at the hundreds, if not thousands of other animes that have the same exact thing! The happy-go-lucky yet occsionally serious attitudes? Once again, stereotypical anime MC!
1/18/2015 c1 19Smiling Seshat
I think you should correct your summary. There are some mistakes there. Writing 'cryzie' instead of 'crazy', forgetting the two capital letters on 'Harry Potter', writing 'cant' instead of 'can't', etc.
1/1/2015 c6 Inimicus
I liked some of the perks but it could really use some touch ups to how crazy you took that grind til your max thing, 3,500,000 years is a bit much. I mean in all that time he is bound to have gotten Mary half way through it so he could explore and or help her get stronger along with him, or at least have someone to pleasure him well he did it to help keep him from going crazy and having someone to talk to when she was done drooling.
7/17/2014 c5 Dedicated4reading
Love max! More?
7/16/2014 c5 Malix2
Nice new chapter, a little disjointed, but it's not a big deal, you can't really take stories like these too seriously or they end up dying off really quick.
6/30/2014 c4 Guest
Great chapter. I love video game stories where they use cheats/exploits/save scumming. I find the ones where it doesn't give any major advantages a little annoying. I mean it can be used in other ways like a way to insert commentary/humor, which can be kinda fun.

I actually find some general stories annoying where they avoid really powerful like the plague because Oh we can't make them overpowered because the story won't be good unless they've got to struggle through every inch. Seriously, I admit that a bit of a struggle and being the underdog can and does make the final victory feel a bit sweeter, because when it's established how big of an enemy the badguy is, the victory is greater. However with fanfiction that's already been established in canon so you can totally pwn the badguy and it won't feel that much cheaper, unless you rush it too much. I still get a bit of sadistic glee when the main character bats the big badguys around like ping pong balls. It only shows how much stronger they are in the fic. I mean if it was an original plot and the badguy character was new and you pwned them in the first battle that'd be boring, but using fanfiction characters with already established badguys IMO it makes the rules a bit different. I mean you still don't want to rush too much unless it's a short story or one shot, but there's no need to just scrape by.
7/1/2014 c4 Anariel Phoenix Blade
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
6/29/2014 c4 Dedicated4reading
More please...
6/8/2014 c3 Dedicated4reading
More please...
5/30/2014 c3 Malix2
Err, excuse me, but how are Avatar and Naruto ripoffs of Dragonball? I only see slight similarities not blatent copying. Dragonball was the first anime of it's genre to be extremely popular and there have been plenty of series inspired by it, countless actually. It doesn't mean they're ripoffs. That's like saying all scifi space series are ripoffs of star trek.
5/26/2014 c3 loretta537