for Silent

6/7/2016 c1 17tiCocoChanelle
I do like itt, for sure, so intense!
11/11/2015 c1 85Lala Kate
I am in love with this. Wow. Perfect and glorious and just everything. Thank you for this, Shawn!
6/4/2015 c1 4deuxieme-etoile-a-droite
I never imagine Regina having sex with Rumple. Ew! Lol.
Apart from that, this is beautiful!
12/29/2014 c1 32EllaNight
This was amazing! I loved it! I loved that Robin was so loving and that Regina let him be despite her horrid past with anything sexual. It was great!
10/11/2014 c1 ImpactedJudgment
You are excellent!
This is excellent!
Everything you write is excellent, so excellent!

I have to say...it took me some time to get through this because I had to rest my heart for a bit between parts. It's a lot to take in emotionally the way you expose things from Regina's point of view. You dig out all of her psyche and feelings and things that lie underneath and it's just enough to leave one feeling raw and exposed from linking it to personal experiences.

Like I said...EXCELLENT!
5/27/2014 c1 77Leasel P
This story is breathtaking! Completely brilliant, amazing and utterly heartbreaking at times. I absolutely loved it. Thank you!
5/26/2014 c1 17CaptainPantsuit
I've read this on my way to work. And I'm glad to say it was the most entertaining hour I've had in a long time, especially because going back and forth in time, seeing how Regina's relationships defined who she was but not necessarily touch who she is now, instead serving as a reminder of things she probably wouldn't want in her life again, was a blast. Very well executed, congratulations! :)
5/26/2014 c1 3sephoraluv
I've no words to describe my feelings right now. I loved every flashback. I never liked to read stable queen but I loved them here. Madqueen... and the angst scenes with leopold, rumpel and hustman.
I love the dialogues during the sex. Outlaw queen was amazing.

Good job
5/26/2014 c1 2scifigrrl
Very layered & insightful; lovely. It makes me hate what happens next even more. Thanks for posting!
5/25/2014 c1 50Rae325
This story is so beautiful. I come back to your work again and again because it is such a deep and wonderful exploration of Regina's psyche. I love how you've written Robin and how much he cares for her, that he seems to love Regina more for understanding that she's been through so much and survived. I adored the little moment when he sees the fear in Regina's eyes and vows that he is going to ensure that she feels free with him. You've written so much acceptance and care in Regina and Robin's relationship and set it in wonderfully start contrast to the memories of the past.
5/25/2014 c1 msSilver1
Nice!
Thanks for sharing your story!
5/25/2014 c1 nofar
wow this story is amazing.. i can't even start to explain how much i love it. great job!
5/25/2014 c1 9fledge
While I still absolutely adore your writing - especially the depth of your characters - I must confess I am a bit disappointed at you so easily jumping the SQ ship. After writing something like "Safe", especially!
5/24/2014 c1 Debbie Biv
Truly beautiful. I love your writing
5/24/2014 c1 27revolutionsoftheheart
I want to say thank you for this. The show will never go this deep into Regina's sex/relationship life because it's a 'family show', but it's exactly what needs to be told. Every step she takes with Robin, including making love (it's the first time mutual love is involved and acknowledged by both), is a huge leap of faith for her character, and it shouldn't be taken lightly. We get glimpses on the show of what this relationship means to her, but it's so much more than that. It's putting down her walls one by one (oh how I loved when you mentioned that there was one left that she didn't want him to break yet). It's remodelling her into a new person, not quite the young Regina because she is never going to be that innocent again, but she's letting go of her past and learning to grasp happiness when it's around her. (As Charming would say "Life is made of moments...")

Anyway, sorry about the small ramble. But I loved it, and I think you're spot on on everything. :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »