for Forever By Your Side

4/7/2020 c1 23les7091
WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE ME CRY
5/29/2016 c1 Guest
TBH this is the first time i cried over a story T_T
4/24/2016 c1 Sweet smell of roses
I'm not sure love is the right word... It satisfyingly broke my heart! Plz write more Yatori!
11/24/2015 c1 Guest
This was so beautiful! That you for uploading this! (I say between sobs)
10/8/2015 c1 24Kazahana Yukina
Shocks. How wonderful for me to have found such a sweet..bittersweet but beautiful piece. I hope you continue to write more YatoRi fics, if it's not too much of a request. Thank you for shating this story!
9/30/2015 c1 1GingerLily01
This brought me to tears T.T
2/20/2015 c1 78DancesWithSeatbelts
I cried silent tears. Very beautiful good bye between Yato and Hyori. I guess there's some comfort in your story that they were able to share 70 years of memories. Now I must browse for some happy fluff.
11/28/2014 c1 MissMonsterr
I just had to say, this made me cry. Good job.
11/6/2014 c1 1hobozrule
Thanks, you know, I didn't need my heart in one piece anyways
I'm legit crying because of this! Why?! This is honestly really great but I wish they could have found a way to be together forever. Mostly because I'm crying right now . this pairing is becoming one of my favorites and you kinda just killed me xD
Great job on the fic and hope to see more in the future!
9/14/2014 c1 SummerCicada
OMFG... I'm in tears... this is too much... wow... you nailed it.
9/13/2014 c1 7SincetheEleven
Pleass dont let it get you down, u made me cry aww please continue ro write more
9/3/2014 c1 Proxian
Right in the feels
8/31/2014 c1 4Rahxe1182
Omg. I hate you so much. But at the same time I love you.
I definitely should not have read this on my lunch break at work. Nope. My co-worker must think I'm a hopeless sap. Oh god. The tears. Can't handle this.
D.F.D.
8/2/2014 c1 13ahsoei
For the first Noragami fanfic I read to be like this... :'( But it's a good story idea to come up with... :') Very beautiful.
8/1/2014 c1 OmegaSage037
So tragic, but so beautiful at the same time ;w; Damn you, feels!
This was beautifully written, I teared up!
26 Page 1 2 Next »