FanFiction.Net
for Warband of the Forsaken Sons

5/12/2022 c56 Tobi14
Another victory for the forsaken sons well not really more their masters as with another vital forge world stripped from the imperium and more importantly taking some more of the silver knights off the board of fate.

Reading up this point i'v come to believe the success of the black crusade will be trying to kill as many grey knights as possible and if it costs the warband and every single slave in the warpstorm well that's cheap change for weakening the imperium for the true crusades that will come from the eye.
5/12/2022 c55 Tobi14
What a ending to the unfettered ambition, the time loop as a way to both create and resolve the situation of unaligned daemon prince is fitting.

Of coarse his reward would be dubious and the changer of ways is already scheming the next monster to let loose upon the sector, the recruitment drive can't stop no matter the time.
4/16/2022 c67 2chrisdiokno117
Holy shit, its so weird to see this finally complete. I'd be up for Ciaphas Cain., Luther, and Return of the Blood Rose
3/4/2022 c67 11John Spangler
Let me say, I really loved this story! I've always liked to read non-imperials POVs, and these ones were especially fascinating. Great characters, awesome battles, and a perfect ending. Thanks for writing!
2/11/2022 c67 ByronDamonKane
First of all, thank you for this story.
As for your hinted stories, I would prefer Luthor, with the Cain story a close second.
But whatever you will decide to write, I'm sure I will read abd enjoy it.
Once again, thank you for your hatd work.
2/9/2022 c67 uzumakiGo
Seeing as Cains my favorite character I’m really hoping that’s the story you choose
1/24/2022 c31 Guest
. . .

Why does Tzeentch always have to backstab his own servants? I mean, you'd expect that kind of self destructive behavior from Malal, but nope, it's from Tzeentch.

Actually, now that I think about it, Malal isn't actually all that self destructive towards his own servants, ironically enough . . .
1/11/2022 c67 BladeEater2
Well seeing as the Night Lords are my favorite Legion, that's gonna be my favorite of the story idea's. And Cain is one of my favorite characters so that would be number 2. And I do love me some Lotara.
1/11/2022 c67 13Dragonofelder
Love it. Waited until the story was finished, and I'm happy I did. Yet another great story from you

I really would like to see the Ciaphas Cain or the Aenarion story, they seem like stupid fun. Especially the second, can't wait for Father-Son bonding activities like playing catch. With a demon's skull
1/2/2022 c67 10FractiousDay
I read up to about chapter 47 or thereabouts and well generally speaking the story was very well written it didn’t really feel like a story and it’s such a skipped like the next 20 chapters.

I think the main problem is that it feels like a fairly unconnected mess of various events rather than a cohesive story with a plot I found it very difficult to keep track of various things and in general I found myself skimming a lot of it. Having said that I don’t know if it’s meant to be a case of story necessarily given that it’s kind of a Codex type thing
12/26/2021 c67 1W8W
Arken becoming demon prince was big surprise. Great design, if I understand correctly he get ultimate prize of chaos flowers. Him gathering back old band and training again to release nightmare fleet is really badass ending. I like that they original crusade have ended but ending is open mouth that there may be sequel.

As for possible stories.
I like RWBY but there is not enough details to say if I would be interested in story you want to make with it.
Return of Blood Rose sounds great.

Most interesting of all propositions is Ciaphas Cain, idea is brilliant. I would definitely like to read and laugh. looking at comments I am not the only one.
I assume that Tzeentch will be his patron because for everybody Cain actions will look like brilliant plans. Khorne may also fit because he is god of courage and action despite fear is real courage. Slaanesh may also fit because self-indulgence is easiest. I assume that Ciaphas Cain will never become true believer gods will knew but find situation entertaining and his actions beneficial for them. Actually they may send "blessings" that true believers would be envy off while Cain will hate.
12/26/2021 c66 W8W
Fight on the beginning was really impressive.

Way in which Avatar was dealt with was brilliant. I love how Asim said that he offer nothing for help. I am surprised that some were able to get away.

Alphon plan was big surprise but you can't argue with effects.
12/26/2021 c67 Flamingp0tat0
Ciaphas cain as warmaster of chaos? Now that's something I want to read lol.
12/25/2021 c67 9Antony444
Thank you for ending this story so fast. Hope we will see soon Cadia and the Roboutian Heresy too.
Merry Christmas!
12/25/2021 c67 Pathreader
Cain or Luther for your next story pls. Good to see this story's ending. Thank you for the story!
489 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »