for Slow Burning Anger

11/4/2020 c1 Tsunayuki24
So cool
7/27/2020 c1 daliapv.perez
Woahhhh fue tan pufff fue genial.
9/18/2018 c1 13creativesm75
nice.
2/12/2018 c1 birb345
XD
I
Just
LOVE
THIS STORY
THIS IS AMAZING AND MUAH AND I NEVER SEE ANY 2786 ANYWHERE AND THIS IS A GIFT TO MANKIND
Just. Competent!Haru and BossMode!Tsuna and what's not to love? This is flipping AMAZING
I could go on and on but like I just wanted to say that this was great. I love my girls and the tenth gen and you've done this masterfully. I will def check out what else you have.
12/21/2016 c1 Ashley0920
sequel please~
8/16/2016 c1 Ashley0920
Love it~ hope you make a sequel of this story
8/23/2015 c1 2InfinityRabbit
I really liked this, especially how Tsuna was in boss mode the entire time that him and Haru were fighting. I would absolutely love to see a sequel about what made the mafia world also fear Tsuna when Haru is away, I have a feeling that it will be an absolutely hilarious misunderstanding (or maybe not). Keep up with the great writing :)
6/11/2015 c1 6UloveME143
I would love it if you made a story about Haru leaving for a trip and Tsuna didn't get his hugs.
:D
I love the story it was so cute!
2/11/2015 c1 Otaku-Luna
OMG I LOVED IT ILOVE IT I LOVED ITA AND AAAAAAAAARFGTHJKLJHGFDSTYUJKV TSUNA WAS SO INTENSE AND HOT AND OH GOD THE TSURU CUTENESS JHEETUJKOIY OH AND THE ENDING IT WAS SOOOOO PERFECT AND OJFDEGJG THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING STORY AAAAAAAAA
*cough*please do ignore my inner fangirl moments ù_ù anyway good work keep it up
je nee
8/17/2014 c1 8caca27
this is awesome! so awesome, i feel like dying when i see no more chapters!
7/21/2014 c1 tododoki
. This is so cute! Love it!
7/1/2014 c1 20DarkinocensDLT
Kawaii 3
6/12/2014 c1 Adeulys
I really liked it, it was well written, cool and simple !
6/6/2014 c1 45cherryvvoid
This was so cute! I wanna do a one shot but I have too much on my plate with my other fics...:(
6/6/2014 c1 koori no hime
sequel please! I loved it so much and I would really like to read a ten years later (or something) version of this. a really good job on this one :)
27 Page 1 2 Next »