for You And I

11/4/2014 c17 frigidYOLOducks
I'm not sure I understand. Why didn't Johanna feel the compulsion to tell Katniss about the kiss with Cressida? Is the whole thing with her a consequence of the rape? I've just read till chapter 17 so I don't know everything yet.
PS- I actually didn't like the whole Cressida twist to the story even though I get that she's important to Johanna's story. I'm trying to keep an open mind though.
10/28/2014 c20 19Shadow knight1121
Awesome job I loved that trio great work you are the best.
10/28/2014 c20 Sherizal
This was a very, very nice chapter, and now i had to go and take a shower after reading this chapter.
10/28/2014 c20 4FlameHazeKatsu
The beginning was awesome, I loved it...but dammit the ending... whaaaaat... DX im sorry...but shit, wtf, like whhhhhhyyyyyyy T_T if it happens like this, the title doesn't even mean anything anymore... gah...I lost hope... *crying in a corner T_T
10/28/2014 c20 Candace
Wooooo loved it! Missed you and your wonderful voice, it's been a while since you've gracef with you beautiful work. Thank you
10/12/2014 c19 Helen
I missed you, and now I love you again for updating this ff and ending the chapter with my girls back together 3
10/12/2014 c19 FlameHazeKatsu
Yay! They're back! XD
10/11/2014 c19 19Shadow knight1121
Awwww what drama between the two. Great way of patching then up. This was a great chapter.
9/19/2014 c18 Shadow knight1121
Aww that was cute with Annie and Finnick. Great work I can't wait to see what happenens next.
9/19/2014 c18 35NightmareWalker
Wonderfully bittersweet chapter. Just great writing, you really made the whole thing very sweet and touching and bitterly beautiful. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see what happens to our girls next.
9/19/2014 c18 Candace
Another brilliant chapter :) Now I go back to the torturous state of waiting on the edge of my seat for the next wonderful chapter you write!
9/14/2014 c17 Helena
I love joniss but c'mon the though of natalie dormer and jena malone together is minding blowing.
It is just... hot as fuck.
This chapter is my favorite until now, katniss can wait a little longer, I NEED more cressida/johanna
9/14/2014 c17 Starfucker
OH MY GOD I NOW SHIP JOCRESS SO MUCH IT HURTS
9/14/2014 c17 OMGYOUDIDTHETHIN
You added the mirror kink,

Well played comrade well played
9/14/2014 c17 Guest
Wow, I used to really love this story. Couldn't wait for the next update. If this is no longer going to be a Katniss and Joanna story then why continue to advertise it as one. Very disappointed in the way you've moved this story.
87 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »