for You And I

8/21/2014 c13 1alexfckingvause
Great Story, also you have a great taste in music. The characters you build are great. There aren't many words left I can say. I don't even know what to say. The story is perfect, in every way. Best Joniss Story I've read so far :) 3
8/19/2014 c13 Guest
I am so happy you included references to Orphan Black and Cards Against Humanity. Two of my favourite things. :)
8/19/2014 c5 Kari
The fact that every song or artist you mention happens to be on my list of all time favorites makes me so happy.
8/19/2014 c13 6Brooke Enik
Really glad to see Johanna getting back to herself. I want to not like the Johanna Cressida interaction, because of Joniss, but it's just all so delicious, well written. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT!

I saw D.H. Lawrence in the beginning and suddenly so many memories. Thanks you for that.
8/18/2014 c11 Brooke Enik
Deep in the meadow's placement fucking killed me. I'm literally sitting in a library blubbering at my phone screen. So not cool.
But well written. The vulnerability, the comfort, the love. All well balanced.

Loved Cressida's introduction.
8/14/2014 c12 8Demmian
El Concierto de Aranjuez es la vida. No sé, fue pura casualidad y... creo que lo clavé.

Ahora en serio. He estado una semana fuera así que la historia la he tenido un poco descolocada. De todas maneras, conforme iba leyendo, tenía que parar cada poco porque si no... ¡lloraba a mares! A veces creo que me quieres deshidratar. De verdad, eres un genio escribiendo. Me encanta tu Katniss, tu Johanna, tu Cressida (no recuerdo mucho Sinsajo...) e incluso Gale (y mira que lo odio). Sí, yo también mataría a Cashmere, de una forma lenta y dolorosa, por puta.

PD: ¡Michael Nyman! Chica, ¡cásate conmigo! Me encanta ese hombre, aunque no haya escuchado muchas cosas suyas (casi todo de "Gattaca"), me encanta.
8/13/2014 c12 WolfedAries
Thank you for including "The Promise"! I was really looking forward to see, if you can manage something with this piece of awesome piano music!
8/8/2014 c11 AW
I've been thinking, while reading this chapter, of the piano song "The Promise" by Michael Nyman, which was included in soundtrack from this movie "The Piano". I was wondering - maybe you can do something with this instrumental thing, since Jo plays piano and it makes some kind of dark-full-of-sadness atmosphere? Anyway, great job! I'm looking forward to read more your writings, because YOU ARE GREAT WRITER! Have a nice day!
- Alexorish -
8/7/2014 c11 Guest
Natalie Dormier is hot like hell
I'm a super fan of Joniss but now Cressida and Johanna teasing each other is probably the hottest thing in the world
8/7/2014 c11 Starfucker
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I'M ALREADY SHIPPING JOHANNA/CRESSIDA. PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN
8/6/2014 c10 ultraviolet55
I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE this Joniss story - you are awesome at writing this pair. I hope you never stop writing them...we all need more Joniss in our lives :)
In regards to this chapter, it was very sad - however, great writing and I can totally understand why you wrote it. It's great drama...plus it flows with the story really well!
I hope you update again soon...I look forward to reading this daily!
8/6/2014 c10 Sherekhan
More, more, more, more! You are fantastic at writing drama!
7/28/2014 c10 18CheesyDip15
Okay, so, I'm crying in the middle of a waiting room thanks to you. But it's okay, because this chapter is brilliant.
7/28/2014 c7 CheesyDip15
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND "I WANNA BE YOURS" IS MY FAOVRITE JONISS SONG AND YOU PUT IT IN THIS CHAPTER I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I U. okay sorry but seriously you're great
7/28/2014 c10 8Demmian
Dios mío. Me has dejado helada (aunque también estar leyendo esto con el "Concierto de Aranjuez" de fondo, como que... hace mucho daño). Vale que Cachemire puede ser la madre de todas las zorras, pero... ¿tanto? Me ha dolido en el alma. No sé si adorarte u odiarte por ese final.
87 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »