for Some Kind Of Mistake

12/2/2020 c14 RicSanchez8
Send you hugs! Hope you're ok :)
10/8/2020 c14 Guest
Exquisite. I literally cried. All hail Elsanna, the greatest ship of them all, the one and only true love!
4/13/2020 c8 kat
can you make a sequel to (some kind of mistake) I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE END! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
4/7/2020 c14 Vanu
This is a truly hidden gem, I don't know what else to say but thank you
3/22/2020 c14 eccentricsowilo
Thanks! I love the story! 3
1/10/2020 c14 1thedeadpool123
While i know that you feel that the memory loss thing was bad, i thought that it was interesting and i wanted to see how it would go. But if you think this is the best option, then it's fine. (Though, i would personally like to be able to see those chapters again. Since they were really good.)
9/1/2019 c1 Elkings
Thanks for finishing this
7/10/2019 c14 Guest
So good! Thank you so much you're an amazing writer. I appreciate all the time you've invested to give us this story.

I hope things get better for you! Reading Frozen fanfiction helps me overcome my own issues so thank you for that as well. Life is rough.
7/8/2019 c14 Anon
Oh. Oh oh. I have no words for how good this was. Thank you so so much for the conclusion. I'm a completely new reader and it's very impressive to see such a long commitment from an author.

I think you did a wonderful job wrapping this up and every chapter had great pace. You captured the characters well and the angst was intense. And *wow* the smut. Honestly could not stop reading. Appreciated the checks for consent even in a "given feelings" situation that they were both working through. And the multiple orgasms, that's a rare thing.

I hope you're getting to a better place yourself now, regarding that author's note. I've dealt with a lot of depression myself in the last few years, and reading great Elsanna fics is one thing that's kept me going. So thank you, truly, I appreciate this work from the bottom of my heart. Hopefully you too are making your way through this rough world we live in. Take care of yourself! 3
6/17/2019 c14 Elkings
Wow, this fic is soo good! Amazing work
6/10/2019 c8 luvnanofate
I know that technically this story is finished, but this my first time reading it so I wanted to make an observation which you can take or throw out. We are now 8 chapters in but we don't seem to be very contentwise. I don't see how it explains how Anna knows that Elsa knows they had sex the night of the party, it just seems to go from not knowing to knowing without a clear explanation. And as of 8 chapters we have one party with sex, a couple scenes of masturbation, Anna being klutz 2 or 3 times, etc. which seems to me to drag oUT the story wit out sa Ying much. Maybe you could use more of this space for more backstory, character development, etc. I like Elsa going up to the North Mountain, but it just turns into nothing being said even though Elsa was adamant at first to make Anna anewer her, bUT for no aparent reason just that dialogue stops dead. Why did all of a sudden stop asking? I think before Anna gets there have been a good time to talk some of is bothering Elsa and why. Anna's part just seems to be slapstick comedy which adds little I think, we already have seen it. I guess I don't really see or feel the "angst" you mention in the summary, but maybe that is still to come, I'll wait. Marshmallow is good though. I waiting to read the rest, but my guess is this could have been a 10 or 15K piece, but we'll see what happens from chapter 9 forward. Just suggestions, I'm not trying to flame anyone. I'll review again at the end. Thanks for your hard work.
5/21/2019 c14 L
I hope you get better, darling. You’re an awesome writer. Take care of yourself and know that there are lot’s of fans worldwide who care about you and appreciate your work. Keep on with the story.
S2
5/10/2019 c14 Guest
thank you for this great chapter. Nd don't worry about the updates.
You don't need to apologize, i mean it. depression is a serious matter. i suffered from it too, sometimes still do. take your time, and as stupid as it may sound, listen to yourself. your mind is telling you what it needs at those times.
hope you are alright, just don't give up.
5/9/2019 c14 Jw
I always did think the Anna memory loss thing was big mistake. It just felt contrived, and something Elsa wouldn't do as it was abusive to Anna without her consent. You had a fitting climax and resolution already, it just felt like a way to unnecessarily extend the plot. With that said, I did enjoy the chapters with the mouse and their fight over the erotic diary very much.
10/4/2018 c21 9Sappho82
I just wanted to say that I've read this fic several times, and it's amazing. I love your writing. YOu have a great talent. I hope you are able to finish this one day.
410 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »