for Secrets

5/21/2016 c12 6ElphieNeedsAHug
You are KILLING me here! All the suspence!

Ok, first off, are those ferrets or Ferrets?

Ok, guesses: I have absolutely no clue for Fiyero, but I have a feeling it has something to do with Elphie. Boq is probably trying to get Madame Morrible to like him by killing Doctor Dillamond, and Elphie was trying to prove it. I get that Glin has photographic memory, but how can that be a bad thing? That should be a good thing for tests and stuff like that, right? Does she have ANOTHER secret? Also, why does it seem like Elphaba is in love with Doctor Dillamond? Is that her second secret? If it is, your ferrets are in grave danger! Jk! Nice story!

~Gwen
6/19/2014 c12 Thedoctor24601
Ok, Boq shot the gun, Elphie's basically a secret agent...
Um...
(To be honest I thought Fiyero was going to be looking at... "naughty stuff" on his computer because of the whole "Thank Oz she didn't ask about my computer" thing...) I don't know. Maybe he's a hacker? Oh, and one more question- Are you SURE they had electronic devices in the Wicked era? I don't think so, but I really like this story, so I don't care. And by the way, what is it with all the flying ferrets? I mean, I'm glad to partcipate in throwing rodents *ducks before one can hit her in the head*, but why?
6/16/2014 c12 24TrebledWriter
I have no idea for Fiyero's. But poor Elphie!
6/15/2014 c12 27Broadwaygirl21
Umm, does Fiyeros secret have something to do with Elphaba?
6/15/2014 c12 8NellytheActress
I give up on Fiyero's secret, tell me!
6/15/2014 c12 Elphaba'sGirl
Fiyero... Has a secret that hasn't been alluded to in the slightest! Oh I don't know, give us a hint!

Update soon!
6/10/2014 c4 Emily
FIYERO IS SECRETLY WRITING FIYERABA FANFIC
6/6/2014 c11 Broadwaygirl21
I forgot to state my theory in my other review. I had to logout to review again.
Ok, so Elphaba, she is trying to prove something. For the murder of Dr. Dillamond. Wait! Didn't Boq fire a shot? OMO!
Did Boq KILL Dr. Dillamond?! Is that his secret?!
6/6/2014 c11 Broadwaygirl21
Hmm I had to logout to review again.
Ok, here's my theory which I forgot to put in my other review. Elphaba is trying to prove something,right? I don't know what. Wait! Does it have something to do with how Dr. Dillamond died? And wait! Didn't Boq shoot someone? OMO! DID BOQ SHOOT DR. DILLAMOND?!
6/6/2014 c11 Bunny
Hahaha omo! I can't wait for that hangover :)) I wonder what Elphaba would look like with shades and a grumpy attitude? :)) Update soln!
6/7/2014 c11 24TrebledWriter
*takes ferret and inspects it* What do you want me to do with this?

AND YES! I WIN!
6/7/2014 c11 8LadyHokageSama
Poor Elphie :(
6/6/2014 c11 27Broadwaygirl21
Yay! An update! And actually, I was the one who threatened to brainwash your ferrets!
6/6/2014 c11 8NellytheActress
Wait are they saying it's good she's drunk? And Boq was part of this? The whole time? Doesn't that also give away Boq's secret? Uhg! What's Fiyero's?!
6/6/2014 c11 Elphaba'sGirl
Mmm... I DONT KNOW I GVIE UP. No, actually I don't: this is fun!

Elphaba... Works for a resistance... Or something.

Update soon!