for The Truth Serum

6/23/2020 c2 JodyBB6un
Aw. This was sweet! In other fics, Tony would've -justifiably- gotten angry and left. Never looked back- too afraid to look back- but this one is nice.
6/23/2020 c1 JodyBB6un
You bunch of Jerks making him relive all that. But I can't keep myself angry... DX
1/2/2020 c2 flightlessbird
I love the idea of your story but I kind of hoped that Tony would get really angry at them for betraying his trust and the Avengers would have to earn his forgiveness, but great story
3/19/2018 c2 Guest
Sweet
1/3/2017 c2 a lil aggressive
was hoping tony would take revenge...I mean like, the avengers forced tony to spill his darkest secrets and he's just forgiving them like that, despite the fact that natasha had given it to him in order to manipulate him for fury. it's not a joke when people who have been through traumatic ordeals are forced to relive it just because their so called 'friends' want to know all their dirty little secrets. tbh this fanfic was good except for the complete lack of remorse that the team had. if I ever made someone go through that, i would be on my knees begging for that person to forgive me. abuse isn't a joke and while you seem to be aware of that, I sense a lack of understanding. no offense, because I am completely overstepping my boundaries here, but although it was nice the avengers accept tony, it is awful that they forced him to spill his secrets like that. KNOWING he wouldn't remember the next day. it is extremely hard for many people to talk about the abuse in their past. this fanfic was created from an excellent idea, with a little less excellent execution.
12/1/2016 c1 Izzylovesmarvel
Thank you for writing this it's good but also incredibly sad makes a nice change from the normal ones.
6/23/2016 c1 2Razekker
Wow... There were tears. And I'm not ashamed. Thank you for this masterpiece.
8/14/2015 c1 Guest
Poor tony! He was forced to spill his darkest secrets and the team just took advantage of that! Sequel were he finds out?
6/12/2015 c2 2LittleMissTrickster
i love this!
1/3/2015 c2 Guest
8/12/2014 c1 thatcrazyjellyfish
Wow sadness graat job a
7/18/2014 c2 Guest
Cool story, I like it! Oh, and good advice at the end in the Authors note :)
6/2/2014 c2 34thewriterstory
Highly addictive meat XD Hehe, I liked the conclusion :D
6/1/2014 c2 Jason Litton
No matter what their reasons Nobody had the right to drug him; having done so they certainly didn't have the right to take advantage of his state of mind, or would they have been so accepting of someone drugging them and doing the same? Tony also shouldn't feel unworthy of the Avengers after that night, he should feel secure knowing that he is a much better person then anyone at SHIELD because he has never had to take advantage of a drugged person.

This story should also carry a warning of non-consensual drug use because Tony sure as hell didn't give permission to be drugged.
6/1/2014 c2 Death-Sama01