for Indelible

9/1/2018 c3 Rampage
I love it great story
2/27/2016 c3 Phreekista
Loved it There are really little Diana / 47 fanfics so thanks for this one :)
12/3/2015 c3 1TKVonMerrik
It's good for fluff, but both of the stories from you that I've read have hardly any background as to why or how these two would/did become romantically involved. Especially with a man like 47, I would expect it to be a great deal more complicated. But for just fluffy drabble, it does alright, as long as you forget the characters' defining traits (47 being particularly socially awkward and emotionally numb, and Diana being a smart and very cautious woman).

idk- maybe I just love these characters so much that the fact everything seems rushed almost seems to give nothing to their complicated existing relationship. And I do love them. I WANT to see Diana and 47 become involved together, even if not romantically. I want to see how they interact- but maybe I just crave a more canon representation.

It's just an opinion- but it seems like you could do so much more. Your writing style is insanely good, and I really wish you would just spend more time establishing a connection, because I believe that you could give it a real depth.
6/27/2015 c3 Ladyassassin
omfg this is beautiful ashdafagsh 3
4/19/2015 c3 Guest
Great write.
7/5/2014 c3 Andreea
I like your stories. Don't stop writing!
6/30/2014 c2 Andreea
How cute! :)
6/22/2014 c1 codybob
You do relize that 47 killed Diana right ?!
6/3/2014 c1 Hitman fan
Nice. Looking forward to more of this!
6/2/2014 c1 Andreea
I want more. Can't wait! :)