for Full Circle

2/17/2016 c1 ybab
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: February 2016

This was a beautifully poignant piece, especially Dean's realization at the beginning that he's "only human after all." The brief, fragmented sentences that made up the ending drove in Sam's grief and determination to save Dean, even after his earlier denial.

I think the only trouble here is the format. The switches between POVs were jarring, and I particularly had trouble recognizing Castiel's, which I believe was sandwiched between the Winchesters'. A couple of line breaks would have made the story clearer. Otherwise, however, there is very little to criticize.
2/7/2016 c1 SPNReadingManiac
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review : February 2016

Beginning as a very nice look into Dean's mind and confusion of thoughts and needs as he is dying, the story lost its impact with a change of viewpoint that wasn't clearly indicated. The switch to Sam's POV could have been made clear in a number of ways, from a segue between their similar regrets to a simple scene divider but the lack of it jarred. Overall, this was a well-worded expansion of a scene and some of the aftermath that offered little in the show.
9/18/2014 c1 39IrishNun
Oh Becky. Like you, I had fallen out of love with the show. It seemed like same o' same o'. I wasn't even bothered to watch this series after the first episode. But with series 10 starting soon, I decided to risk it & be optimistic.
"I'm proud of us". Damn those writers. What an amazing line! And even the last scene, where Sam tries to make a deal, you think hear we go. Same old thing but no. The last second. The last second!
Great fic, as always :) Perfect recap for the new series.
7/3/2014 c1 Jeanne
Loved all the emotions! I liked where you ended it too. And what a finale that was!
6/2/2014 c1 331983Sarah
That finale really was insanely good and so full of emotions. Great work here, it has me choked up once again.
5/28/2014 c1 218MeAzrael
Ohhh Spatz! You're back, as glorious and awesome as ever - and I'd like to give you all the quotes of lines I loved, but the darn site won't allow it, so I just say: this was spot on, both boys - well, men by now. And though I really didn't enjoy this finale, I enjoyed your take on the last episode. I'm not happy with what the writers made of their relationship, and I don't think Kripke would be, but I'm still watching, so that gotta mean something. Perhaps because it inspired so many great people to even more wonderful stories. Hope you're doing well, honey. I swear I thought of you some days ago - funny, huh?

xx Kate
5/27/2014 c1 8Sharlot
Very poignant take on scenes that still haunt me! I so very much would love to believe that this is exactly what was going through Sam's head. "For Dean", indeed.

Thanks so much for your lovely, though painful, words. I loved it!

/hugs!
5/27/2014 c1 SPN Mum
I like the way you portrayed the three main characters' different viewpoints. That ending hit me hard as well, because the one thing Dean feared most (after losing Sam), was to become a demon. Now he has. How will that affect how he feels about Sam? Will he run off with Crowley? This is going to be a long summer! lol
5/27/2014 c1 162smalld1171
YAY! Wonderful writing, my friend, I have so missed your words :) A lovely look at the final moments of season 9. It was a tough one to watch but I really thought the death scene was well done, and you did an awesome job at portraying those moments. I hope your muse comes to you more often because you still got the writing mojo! Love ya :)
5/26/2014 c1 zekeschance
This was just a beautiful tribute. So good to have you and your words back! You have been missed. Very well said and written. Thanks!