for The First Snow

9/9/2018 c4 2spidergwen
Took me about 80 years to find this story again xD More like 3 months, but that was like 900 stories I had to tear through lol
3/30/2016 c4 2VenomousFantum
Continue this story!
7/28/2015 c1 spidermanxgwen
I love your story so please keep updating
6/23/2015 c1 Anakin
I like Gwen.
And Giraffes.
~The End~
6/13/2015 c4 WinterRain36
Can't Peter use his blood to heal Gwen? :(
6/12/2015 c4 Guest
YES YES YES YES YES THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR UPDATING AGAIN IN LIKE 2 DAYS! YOU ARE AN AMAXING AWESOME AUTHOR AND THIS STORY IS AMAZING AWESOME! PETER AND GWEN ARE SO CUTE AND JUST PERFECT TOGETHER! YOU ARE SUCH A FANTASTIC WRITER AND DISPLAY THEM PERFECTLY! AND POOR GWEN, I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER! ANYWAY, I LOVE THIS STORY, THE PLOT, PETER AND GWEN, AND YOU! THIS IS ULTIMATELY MY FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FANFIC EVER! EVVEERR! AND YOU ROCK FOR UPDATING SO SOON, AND YOU DO IT AGAIN! I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE THIS STORY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
-Loana
6/12/2015 c3 1splinterson77
glad that you are writing this story again! :)
6/11/2015 c3 Guest
OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE THIS STORY SO SO SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFICTIONS EVER! PETER AND GWEN ARE JUST SO CUTE ADORABLE AND PERFECT I COULD JUST DIE! THIS STORY IS PERFECTION AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! YOU ARE AN AMAZING, GREAT, WONDERFUL, AWESOME, SPECTACULAR, CREATIVE, AND SUPER EXTREMELY TALENTED WRITER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
-Loana
6/17/2014 c2 Cosmic Fictions
I like the fluff and how Gwen hates being in a wheelchair! It made me laugh when I read the part with the Spiderman flags and geeky stuff on the wheelchair. Can't wait for more! KEEP IT UP!
6/17/2014 c1 Cosmic Fictions
I'm intrigued. Honestly, I would rather have this than her dead. She may be ill throughout for a long time, but that's better for the story. More fluff that way. I will have to read more. Keep it up.
6/9/2014 c2 1Witch of Scarlet
You know...you are really funny! SPIDER-MAN FLAGS! I started laughing hysterical at that part. And other parts of course. Great job. But. Is this a Fluff/recovery story or fluff/action? I would love it either way! Can't wait till next chapter!
6/6/2014 c2 8Marvel fiction
Brilliant! Cannot wait for more! Keep up the amazing work. You do a terrific job replicating Gwen's personality and mannerisms, Peter's too! Looking forward to the next chapter! - Dave
6/6/2014 c2 Guest
Really good chapter can't wait for the next one
6/6/2014 c2 1splinterson77
this is so good! glad she came Home:)
5/27/2014 c1 splinterson77
this is really good! can't wait for the rest:D
20 Page 1 2 Next »