FanFiction.Net
for Elemental Feelings

12/21/2014 c20 Lady Of Avalon Isle
A "little" too fast but still good. To much "saying about love" to be real. However Lance and Ororo have a lot in common. Sad you didn't rote about this. Their powers and tempers
7/21/2014 c6 19nakala
Where did that come from? So Wanda wants Lance? I don't know. Like the story though.
7/21/2014 c5 nakala
Lance's reaction made sense but I wasn't too fond of Ororo's condoning of his actions. Otherwise a good chapter.
7/21/2014 c4 nakala
Well that escalated quickly. I do like this so far.
7/21/2014 c3 nakala
Glad the professor is getting involved in the Brotherhood's financial problems
7/21/2014 c2 nakala
I missed Lance's unique voice. I missed the brash tone he had in chapter one. I do however like how you're developing their relationship with lessons.
Crack story but I like it.
7/21/2014 c1 nakala
I think you do a good job off differentiating between the character's two voices
7/15/2014 c20 Jay Maddox
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE XD PLZ UPDATE!
7/15/2014 c11 Jay Maddox
PIETROOOOOOOOO! TTVTT will he be coming back in the story? I miss him :'(
6/23/2014 c20 tx peppa
Whoa, Ororo is a serious shopper! Just wonder are we going to see them have a fight and then make up after a while? Everything is just so lovey dovey when you first enter a relationship. The true measurement of love is when you argue and how you get over it or if you get over it.
6/18/2014 c19 tx peppa
Glad the dinner went ok. Smooth move Lance did with the tip and also the tip about feeding his girlfriend.
6/10/2014 c18 tx peppa
Yea! Lance is winning them over. Glad John is a wise man instead of a jerk. Can't wait to see the triple date.
6/5/2014 c17 tx peppa
I been reviewing how much Lance has grown up cause of Ororo but i have to say she has changed too cause of Lance. Ororo seems more outgoing and more loving life because of Lance loving her. I'm so digging them as a couple.
6/4/2014 c16 tx peppa
Just had a funny run thought will Spyke start calling Lance "Uncle L" ...I guess not. I think it's just wonderful how protective Lance is with Ororo even when she not around.
6/3/2014 c15 tx peppa
I surprise Evan is taking it so well. Friends might be supportive or object to the union but it doesn't carry as much weight as family members opinions do. Would like to see which one he does.
27 Page 1 2 Next »