for An Offer to Talk

1/10 c7 asdw-theprince
i really like your story. i hope you didn't drop the story. would love to see hermione interacts with the other characters. you made it so natural and fit hermione perfectly within the story.
12/19/2020 c7 ashadowdancer
I hope you have not abandoned this story.
I am REALLY interested to see where you will go with it. I can see lots of exciting possibilities and I REALLY enjoy the dialogue portions. It is not trite, or overblown-just the right level that feels appropriate to the characters and makes me interested in how you develop those relationships or interactions.

Please try to continue and finish this story!
Thank you for writing it so far.
12/10/2020 c7 Terena
Really like this story, hope you aren't going to drop it.
11/12/2020 c7 11JeniNeji
Very nice story. The merge makes sense and I am very glad to have found it. Thank you for writing and sharing
9/22/2020 c7 kelsiecb
Great story! Thanks for writing it, I’ll be following along :)
9/4/2020 c7 Lucy Maud Montgomery
love it
9/3/2020 c7 SlytherinCaptain7
Excellent story. I really hope you continue, can't wait to see where you take it from here!
7/13/2020 c7 52Awsomaniatica
This story is highly intriguing and I love your style of writing. Very detailed. I do hope you will be able to continue!
7/3/2020 c7 maile.ogden
Love the direction of the story! Waiting for more!
6/27/2020 c7 1ByronElizabeth
I am enjoying this so much and have devoured it all in one sitting. please keep up writing
6/2/2020 c7 Jessandra
I’m really enjoying this crossover and hope you continue to write it. I like reading about post-war Hermione (everyone really, but Hermione is my favorite) and how she deals with it. It gives the war meaning and depth for her personally. I hope at some point she gets to talk to Steve about her parents - there are some interesting parallels there (does Steve have parents when he enlisted? I can’t remember). And I would love to see how she handles Tony. I’d love a no-nonsense approach that confuses him and makes her pals with Pepper. Happy writing !
5/1/2020 c7 Guest
I love this story. It is fabulous!
4/12/2020 c7 4GypsyWitchBaby
Great story, hope you update again soon!
3/26/2020 c7 Guest
With the world practically in quarantine, figured it’s perfect time to reread favorites. Also wondering how you all are coping. I hope you’re safe and healthy!
3/1/2020 c7 6cshen.julienne
There's something here. Melancholic but sweet, and overall promising.
306 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »