for Black Ice

3/7 c13 leesaerin
goshh this is so good and I feel sorry for Anna sometimes and I want to know what happend to old Elsa and I need to know how it will be with Elsa's pregnancy.

buutttt next chapterrr... plsss update
2/4 c13 paij97
We want a cruel and ruthless anna
5/25/2019 c13 Jhu
FUCK. I NEED MORE. MAKE ANNA LOSE EVERYTHING FOR ELSA. I WANT BOTH OF THEM DESTROYING EVERYTHING ALONGSIDE THEIR FUTURE HEIR.
3/26/2019 c13 Salamibish
That just blew my mind into pieces
3/25/2019 c13 just.an.innocent.devil
You got me addicted...I want moree...I loved that part when Anna had Elsa in her hand(if you know what I mean)I want Anna to show that she can be in charge too and Elsa to beg!But I will leave in your excellent hands and mind! Amazing job waiting the next chapter!
3/25/2019 c13 Ulcaasi
Wew. Next chapter is going to be veeeery interesting. This chapter almost got to the fun part too.
3/24/2019 c13 betagamma
Wow. I have no idea if Anna will actually carry out this recent test or not. I’m sure Anna is reaching her breaking point.
3/24/2019 c13 Imp
Love this story still, your writing is always worth the wait. Excited for the next chapter!
3/24/2019 c13 cold.n
this is so good! omg, you are wicked good at writing sex scenes. anna dominating elsa like that was like the chocolate icing on top of the chocolate cake. just, completely delicious. and a promise for another heated scene next chapter is especially exciting! i'm curious on how that is going to play out. and lastly, anna is climbing up to elsa's level in a very icy manner, and i'm loving all of it. i'm looking forward to the next chapter, thanks for the update!
3/24/2019 c13 RIJS
Another great chapter.
It's strange watching Anna fall down the rabbit hole (with Elsa), letting this love corrupt her, become obsessed. In a way it's endearing, even if other people get hurt. The things we do for love - the parts of ourselves we lose. Give up. All for them. For love.

"Your heart, my heart
Bleed as one for the love
In the end, I know I'll be mourning you

"Love to love, or loving the kill
These moments we choose
Remember the thrill that drives you -
- mad"

- Take Me To Hell (Broken Dream) by Akira Yamaoka

Thank you for the update.
3/24/2019 c13 1BlackVelvet89
Every time I get a update from this story I immediately read it. This is my favorite fan fiction. This chapter was to hot. Elsa is already submissive to her sister.. well she’s getting there. I can’t wait until the next update this is to steamy. Please update soon ! Don’t leave us hanging for another few months!
3/24/2019 c13 Darthvaderisnotme
DAMMMMMMMMMM i want more! love it!
3/24/2019 c13 Guess
Summary : Putting flowers on the grave when suddenly the corpse [ chapter 13 ] bursts from beneath the earth and sank it's jaws into me.
3/24/2019 c13 9Sappho82
Holy shit dude, back from the dead! And what a comeback. This is the way you do it, oh yeah.
Out of the dozen or so fanfic notifications (from 6 fandoms) I got this morning, your chapter was hands down the best. It gave me life. The smut... top shelf. All I’m gonna say about that cus there’s no way to praise smut without it being awkward for everyone...

Elsa is a such a fucking brat, lol. But uhhh so insanely hot.

Can’t wait for the next chapter. This is the kind of story development in Elsanna fics I live for. Sexual hijinks ensue!

Take it easy my dude good to see you back
1/6/2019 c12 Salamibish