for Jedi Knight: Mass Effect

1/23 c1 M1stymix
Kinda disappointed this fic wasn't continued I still remember the jedi academy game fun times it was. and Isn't jaden's lightsaber colored green? or orange not sure but i know for a fact it was never blue
2/2/2020 c1 Drkeo
I would like more, it's just the start and not bad
2/28/2017 c1 1Zak saturday 1
Please update soon
3/25/2016 c1 Wild Raptor
I have to say your fic shows promise but it has been nearly 2 years scene you updated it would be nice to know if you were going to continue it or if it's dead.
3/18/2015 c1 Guest
I really enjoyed this. I would like to see more of it :33
3/7/2015 c1 32hunter 139
I like this, keep working on it.
10/22/2014 c1 Mreaca
Impressive and thoroughly enjoyable. It's too early to comment on charaterisation or plotlines quite yet, but this first chapter was most interesting - so interesting that I want to know what comes next! lol.

The writing is excellent too: clear, descriptive and yet not long-winded. 5/5
Definitely following this story.

Yes I do know Jaden Korr, I spent probably weeks of my life playing those games - they were awesome! Pity the series were discontinued...

Oh, don't be offended but I think you should edit your beginning comment by removing the remark about this being a first story. It could turn some shallow people (e.g. me!) off reading your story which would be a shame. Some first fics are ... not good. This fic however does Not fall in that category! If you still want that comment in - perhaps place at end of chapter?
Anyhow, thoroughly enjoyable and thank you for sharing.
7/15/2014 c1 ShaddowGuy1234
I loved playing the Jedi Knight games they were so fun to play. You actually felt like a Jedi when fighting. Anyway I liked the idea of the story. Jaden as the main character will be fun to read. Its not that I don't like Revan and Starkiller, but that crossovers are always with them. Having Jaden as the main character is good his story is interesting. I even remember reading a book with him in it called Crosscurrent. I am also interested if you will include any other characters from the Star Wars universe like Kyle. I hope you update soon this story has potential to be really good
6/11/2014 c1 Drkooljack
Great story so far. You really seem to know your Star Wars. I'm going go out on a limb and guess Kyle was area sy pulled though. Or I hope so, it would be cool to see them fighting the Reapers together. Later on in the story I think it would be cool if you brought some other Jedi to help Jaden out. You could have his droid send a message to the council and have them send a master to investigate. I was thinking along the lines of Corran Horn, Kyp Durron, Seba or even Mara Jade. Would be cooler if one of the lesser known members come, one that is only in the books. I would love to see Kyp come and help. I just hope you continue, I can't even tell it's your first story. It's that well written. We'll have a good day.
6/3/2014 c1 scottusa1
Hmm. Neat story you have so far. I hope you continue it. Keep it up. Laters.
5/31/2014 c1 Kestes
Great job! I look forward to seeing more of this in the future because im alwaysblookong to read things that haven't exactly been done before.
Best regards
Friaku
5/29/2014 c1 Guest
Love. It. Please update soon!
5/29/2014 c1 5Aoirann
And then Kyle one shots a Reaper.
5/29/2014 c1 18Zekariah C.L. Schron
great beginning can't wait for chapter two.
5/29/2014 c1 4darkvoice
This is started off really good. Love how you portrayed Omega. Please update soon. :)
20 Page 1 2 Next »