for Jedi Knight: Mass Effect

5/28/2014 c1 27Master of The Blood Wolves
I knew of the games before I saw this fic here and judging by the quality, this'll be one I'm going to want on my watch list.

Also, damn straight Starkiller and Revan are overrated.
Jaden Korr is definitely more interesting.

Of the characters that would be interesting to see in a crossover, he's right up there with Ahsoka Tano.

Unlike the vast majority of Star Wars crosses in this archive, you've got the formatting down perfectly, so kudos on that as well.
5/28/2014 c1 4Pyromania101
Not a bad start. Not bad at all.
5/28/2014 c1 12The Incredible Muffin
Nicely done, and I look forward to more!
5/27/2014 c1 8TheJackinati275
Finally, someone other then Revan or Starkiller gets featured in a Fanfic, not that i am complaining mind you, i rather like Revan, i just like to see something new. Although to be honest i prefer to be evil in Jedi Academy, Stabbing Rosh is the best thing in the game other then dismembering people, and if you haven't tried it, get full dismemberment mod, which lets you cut off peoples heads!

The Transition sequence is perfectly done

I hope to see more from you
5/27/2014 c1 4DarkComedy
Jaden Korr! I can't remember how long its been since I've played the Jedi Knight games. Instant classics. The only problem I had with this chapter is Jaden shouldn't have been able to speak to anyone in the Mass Effect universe without a translator, unless the Sith artifact somehow imbued him with the knowledge. Other than that this seems to be a really good start. Hope to see more.
20 « Prev Page 1 2