for Stand Your Ground

10/16/2019 c20 gp21
Thank you .
10/14/2019 c20 Guest
I simply loved your story. The ending is so warm in many ways.
And hopefully you do continue writing. Thanks for such a masterpiece.
10/14/2019 c20 Guest
Wow! I've followed this story since the beginning and loved every bit of it.
Looking forward to any and all of your future story. This one was awesome!
10/14/2019 c20 Guest
Brilliantly done chapter. Very satisfying read and still hope to read more from you again!
Thank you!
10/12/2019 c20 Mimitash
Thanks! It was great to remember Golly. Love your work :)
10/13/2019 c20 22coyotegrrrl18
Thank you for this beautiful epilogue to this wonderful story! I hope to read more of your writing in the future. Thanks for keeping this fandom alive!
10/10/2019 c6 Mimitash
So nice to re-read this story :)
10/10/2019 c20 Waverider 1o1
This, this was a damn fine ending for a damn fine story! Thank you for this work and congrats to a job done very well!
10/11/2019 c20 Qbonbon
Thank you very much for a full story! It's a happy ending to me as long as Gail and Holly are still love and stay together!

Hope there will be a new story soon!
10/8/2019 c1 Silvercusa
Thanks for completing this great and different story and keeping Golly alive. Beautiful work!
10/9/2019 c20 homenum
Oh wow. A third part. That was unexpected...
You kinda scared me with that intro before the chapter; I feared that someone was going to die. But, as it turned out, it was a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Thank you.
10/9/2019 c20 7tked
Thanks you for this amazing story!
10/7/2019 c19 Qbonbon
Love this chapter but also sad to see it comes to and end!

Maybe you will think of something new to write, right? :P

Thank you very much!
9/17/2019 c18 denyana
Great story. I really like how you portrayed Gail. I feel like this last chapter needed more of a backstory for Sophie who appeared out of the blue. Is she the girl from the tv show adopted or just a character biological to one of them? Can't wait for next chapter.
6/14/2019 c18 David12leca