FanFiction.Net
for A Kingdom of Ice and Blood: A Prisoners of Isengard Sequel

7/17/2017 c2 First Dragon
Yes! An Update! Thank you, I am very happy that this wonderful story is going on. Now I am very excited: What will happen next?
Greetings from Germany!
7/17/2017 c2 10AraelDranoth
Wonderful to see this masterpiece series being worked on again. We've all missed you and your work terribly Auset's tears. Welcome back!
7/17/2017 c2 Tirion I
Oh yeah it's back.

And damn, knew the dwarf fortress is inhabited by monsters the moment the resident dwarf starts going on about the other dwarfs drinking and eating inside there. Or am I the only one who got deja vu from Gimli in Moria?
7/16/2017 c2 HapaChica
WHAAAT I read your stories years ago and I can't believe this actually got an update. :D
7/16/2017 c2 Trexvik96
Wow! I only discovered this story a few weeks ago, and after years of inactivity it is finally updated?

I thought that (despite what it says on your profile) you had abandoned this story. I am quite pleased with this turn of events, keep it up! :)
7/16/2017 c2 japhiainc
Thank, thank you for updating this story. I liked at my email today and almost danced for joy that this story was continued. I am eager to find out what's in the mist and hope Shaari is caught red handed soon!
7/2/2017 c1 Dragonheart
Hello!
Have read yor fantastic storys a while ago (prisoners of isengard) and just realized that I have never left an review. So, your storys are awesome, outstanding and I hope to see this one here to be continued... it would make me very happy and I would not be the only one... ;-)
So, if you can spare the time... please continue!
Greetings from Germany
6/16/2017 c1 Trexvik96
This story is of to a very good start, I really hope that you plan on finishing it.
2/14/2017 c1 Dasz88
I just finished your prequel to this story and plunged right into this story! I really hope you come back to it someday! Thanks!
11/27/2016 c1 Jessica
I hope that one day you come back to continue writing :)
6/10/2016 c1 Jessica
I hope that you get back to this story one day, it's got me hooked.
5/19/2016 c1 3ovidius-naso
I just reread this and I forgot how amazing it was. Do you have any plans to finish the fic? Or is it abandoned?
4/11/2016 c1 10AraelDranoth
Are you planning on finishing this story? Or is it dead?
2/12/2016 c1 Pennieyoung
This very good, please update soon :):):)
11/1/2015 c1 Sebastien
I have just finished your story: a prisoner of isengard, and though it was a bit cheasy at times and Tara seems somewhat two dimentiinal after her initial struggle to accept her relationship with Ushatar I like your story. That said I like the way you write, the text is has a flow that makes it pleasant to read and I hope you will continue the story.
Regards Sebastien