for The Power of the Music

7/2 c26 AgentHolmez
WHYYYYYYYYYY?!
5/21 c61 crmly
hey dont do my danny dirty like that
5/18 c40 crmly
i thought christine was expecting with raoul then she miscarriage, right? so it's implied that christine and raoul made love. little plot hole in here
1/13 c85 Guest
That was absolutely beautiful! Are you a published author? If not, you should be!
8/16/2019 c83 3PeonyWheeler3
Oh you made me cry! ;_; Well written!
6/9/2019 c56 Adrienne.F
Also , really love the story!
6/9/2019 c56 Adrienne.F
Funny thing . When I was little, I rode on the back of my dad’s bike and got my leg caught in the chain and I asked my dad if I was going to die . Turns out the chain only tore out some of the skin on my ankle , but it was still terrifying for me back then !
9/29/2018 c85 Musical trash
Oh my god this is not a drill: my favorite story has a update! The hypeeeeee
9/25/2018 c72 Guest
Poor Erik that’s twice he had to see his daughter kiss in front of him haha. Great job!
9/24/2018 c48 Ashley
Haha I love the ending! Great job on this!
9/10/2018 c85 Marzz
Alright! So glad to hear from you :)
9/8/2018 c85 Swishy-capes
Yeah! I absolutely love this story! I can’t wait to see what you do with it :)
9/7/2018 c85 3Fae Tiggular
Omg! You don’t know how excited this makes me! I also got a chance to see LND in person for the first time when they toured in my city last month, and I was blown away. I never expected it to get a tour, and I’m so lucky that I had the chance to see it. Your fic is my favorite LND alternate ending fic out there and I can’t wait to reread it with edits. Pursue your dreams, it’s never too late! Good luck on your journey, or rather I should say, break a leg!
6/11/2018 c84 27CharlieBoneFan
I'm crying so badly right now. I really loved your story! There were a few contradictory parts (like Christine saying she and Raoul were expecting but she miscarried and then later saying that she never slept with Raoul throughout her marriage) and a few mix ups with the characters ages (you mentioned them at the beginning of the story and if you worked out the math, it would be figured out that Christine had Gustave at age 16 because you wrote he was 12 and said she was 28, but was contradicted later saying she had Gustave at age 18) but I can understand that you can lose track of what you already wrote after so long. Good work despite the minor things!
5/24/2018 c2 4thatweirdtheatrekid
In response to Guest: I didn't know that was how that worked. If anyone knows how to go about getting it made canon, I'll look into it.
303 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »