for One death,Two scars

5/4/2016 c4 Lalala
Um you do know that Dick is a nick name for Richard right and that there is not too of them you confuse me or did you just mean for them to be twins ugh confusion I love the story though
9/20/2015 c7 3Dovie Darling
i likes :) cant wait till next update
7/26/2015 c8 SUGERHIGH JK
OMG HOW COULD SOMEONE BE NEGETIVE ABOUT YOUR STORY'S THEY ARE THE MOST AMAZING STORY'S EVER OH AND IF YOU DON'T UPDATE I WILL...UM WELL UM GO NINJA JOKER? ON YOU ( term from one of my friends)
6/8/2015 c7 2BatFanatic101
continue! OR ELSE!No, but seriously, please continue! If you havent noticed, i like !'ing
5/18/2015 c7 11Yaoi Slaying Queen
Lovely so far
3/31/2015 c7 35PainInSilence
I improved a little but i still suck pretty badly...
7/31/2014 c1 Em
I know you said no constructive criticism but I'm not sure you know what it is. Constructive criticism isn't flames or "u suck!" It is feedback on what you could improve. I think you had a good idea but it fizzled out. You should work on strengthening the end.
7/28/2014 c7 Guest
that had no story line at all. it was that great but i do like the idea in a way. but really bad
7/24/2014 c1 4reendesu
You need constructive critism to be a good writer. So, since you're asking, I don't like. You need long reviews. I'm probably younger than you are, so please listen to constructive critism.
7/1/2014 c6 233DPhantom
A good story, but... Why are there two Robins when the team has only ever known one? Are Richard and Dick twins or something? Visiting their parent's graves? Anyways, cool story, hope to see more soon, and a nice sized chapter. X)
7/1/2014 c4 3DPhantom
Woah... I'm so... Confused.
7/1/2014 c6 Guest
tut tut?
6/30/2014 c4 8AmaraRae
Dick is a nickname for Richard
6/23/2014 c4 22Chalant Lover
Ohhhh the story is getting really good!
6/9/2014 c5 8IsaBean
I hope you update soon! :)
23 Page 1 2 Next »