FanFiction.Net
for It's Not My Fault!

1/13/2017 c1 3CommitmentIssues
*wipes a tear from the corner of her eye*
Whew! That was a delightful little tale thank you so much! I particularly loved Thorin's threat.
1/23/2016 c1 72Ariyah
*throws head back and howls with laughter*

Oh that's just splendid! I just actually see Bofur pulling such a stunt. "It really is my best braiding," my word, that's perfect!
Thanks for the laugh. :-D

Ariel_of_Narnia
11/24/2015 c1 79Larner
Now, that was masterful! Heh! At least the nephews didn't get into serious problems for what they didn't do to begin with.
2/3/2015 c1 5RoseJustice
Honestly, Bofur would've been the one I'd suspect after the princes! He played pranks in the movies! Like that thing with Bombur and the sausage, or when he was describing Smaug to Bilbo...and it would be Nori I'd look at next after Bofur...
8/1/2014 c1 30LavenderCrystalOfRoses
XDXDXD
7/15/2014 c1 3Hamotron
I was hoping it would turn out Thorin did it and he was covering , but this works. Bofur always did seem too innocent...
7/5/2014 c1 Elise
HAHAHAHA This is hilarious seriously, I love it! "then Oin was in my face" I lost it
Kudos to you for this short piece of fun ;)
6/13/2014 c1 17T. Alana M
This is hilarious. Kili and Fili strike me as pranksters, so it's funny that they're getting the blame for something they didn't do, for once. It would have been even better if Bofur had braided Thorin's beard XD. But then Bofur would be dead, and Smaug would kill itself laughing.
6/7/2014 c1 6Alexa Skywalker
lol That was pretty funny!
5/30/2014 c1 1Rin-anne
Cute story. Thorin's line at the end really made me laugh : ) I was surprised it was Bofur. Somehow I was thinking it was Ori
5/29/2014 c1 jaymzNonoel