FanFiction.Net
for Vengeance of a Brother

7/6/2019 c1 Zera Of The Damned
Well, this is definitely dead, but it was an enjoyable read nonetheless, I could see how you improved your writing over time and it was a fun ride while it lasted.
2/6/2017 c1 2Smurphy1999
I ruined the 69... also good job so far
1/4/2017 c73 4Boyy2k
I'm starting to wonder what is going through your head? Like, literally. What is in there?

Nice chapter, nice fight, though you did it differently than I would have imagined. Meh. Nice job. Later.

1/2/2017 c72 Boyy2k
You killed off my favorite character...

I don't even, and that is saying something... Hm. Good writing, I suppose, though the content is most displeasing. Later.

12/28/2016 c71 Boyy2k
I have been reading for an long time on this story!(got sidetracked by many others...) And I have to say, I like it. Wonder how you'll continue fro here.

Later.

12/20/2016 c70 CrAzEdDeLuSiOnS
NEED...MORE...
I am honestly in love with this story so much. You are such a great writer, and I cant wait for the next chapter.
12/17/2016 c5 Guest
I really hate it when you keep Ike pissing himself in front of Yang, he's basically a fucking doormat for her.
10/16/2016 c1 1jordanlink7856
Heh heh, Hops
7/2/2016 c5 TheGodEmperor0
So we have the entire AH crew here. I wonder what's going to happen with them.
5/21/2016 c59 7Jack Hunter
Nice fight there, but you did kind of mess up on my character's symbol, the cloak, my character's hairstyle, and his personality.
4/30/2016 c6 scaryorange
This OC is really weak
2/27/2016 c54 Jack Hunter
Yes! My and Brindle's fight is coming up soon.
1/22/2016 c52 2MrBose2016
*claps* Bravo my god man Bravo
1/22/2016 c52 Maronmario
I freaking love these new characters already, especially Sapphire. She gives Nora a run for her money in the energy department.
1/22/2016 c52 7Jack Hunter
I like where this is going. And I can't wait to see my character and Brindle fighting together in the tournament. Keep it up.
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »