for Burning Desire

6/28/2018 c12 Daughter of Prometheus
Pls update! This is so good
8/13/2017 c12 YikesForever
I want more. Lash was my favorite (and warren) in sky high and he needs a more love xP

I love their interactions and I love how it was like a game of cat and mouse meets tennis. I really want to see what happens next because he's going to go do villain stuff, but she's a hero... I just need to see how that's going to work out

Like.. is he going to be a villain and go through the movie like it progressed normally or is he going to "switch sides" half way through if she were to somehow get into an especially dangerous situation. I can't really imagine him being like.. yeah, I'm a hero now.. but more of a "yeah.. I was on the villain side but then you almost died right now and while I'm not on the hero side, I'm on your side so... yeah"

Idk if this has been abandoned or not, but I hope it'll be updated again
4/3/2017 c12 RaeRae
There has to be more!
12/18/2016 c12 2DannyPhantom619
Whoa...what a dush move.
11/28/2016 c12 Guest
Please, please update! This is a fantastic story and I am dying, dying I say, to find out what happens to Taryn! Please update! I love this story so much!
11/20/2016 c12 Guest
OMG! This is sooooo good! Please update! I have to know what happens to Taryn! I'm begging you! Update!
11/13/2016 c12 5Sunstar Writer
Aww hot damn! You you can't just not update like that, I gotta know what happens! Dude!
11/13/2016 c12 8Erudessa-gabrielle
WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEX!
I NEED TO KNOW!
8/8/2016 c12 The Dragon's Siren
Omg don't just end it there!.!? Update soon please..
6/15/2016 c12 3hauntedpumpkin56
You cant do a cliff hanger like that! Update immediately!
4/20/2016 c12 roses4359
Plz update soon
4/4/2016 c1 2TheProtecterOfHim
great writing love the protagonist
4/1/2016 c12 Guest
Please update
3/31/2016 c12 AnimeHunter411
UPDATE SOON! I can't wait to read more of this story. I hope everything works out between Lash and Taryn.
1/11/2016 c12 7FictionQueenXX