for Usefulness

7/10/2016 c1 rougequeen69
Wow this is official my head cannon for what happen in that scene... cuz lord knows I was hurting when that happen! Thank for the mind bum!
5/15/2016 c1 12heidi1245401
very good
12/13/2014 c1 7carandae
Good stuff, this.
8/21/2014 c1 13justvisiting80
Oh my god THANK YOU. I can't... Just... I want to move to the west coast so we can be friends because YES. To all of this. YES.
5/31/2014 c1 Roja
Nicely written! Lots of great themes here.
5/30/2014 c1 Guest
Wow you wrote it on your phone? Impressive
5/30/2014 c1 Guest
Awesome! I was so angry at that last episode ...grrr. this cheers me up a bit )
5/30/2014 c1 Zod'a Quatique
Great os ! :)
5/30/2014 c1 9Sigrid Martell
I am so PISSED OFF! I can't Believe that the writers of the 100 thought we would vote for Finn and Clarke! imagine their surprise when the fans boarded the Bellarke ship instead! HELL YEAH! Bellarke all da way!
5/29/2014 c1 Riv
I love your smuty, snotty at the show, oneshot. It is sullen and intence and has just the right amount of self-loathing and pathetic Bellamy giving himself a hand.

I suspect there are a number of bellark fans who will find this immensely cathartic after ep 11.

Great job and thanks for a little Friday afternoon catharsis. :-)
5/29/2014 c1 4Rogue Lumiere Declair
I thank you... I feel the same so this made me feel a little better. That episode was good but the Bellamy and Raven part just annoyed me. Anyways I loved the story it was really well written and I think you did a amazing job. I hope to read more from you soon.
5/29/2014 c1 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
The idea of Bellamy not finding satisfaction in Raven does make me feel better (and it looked that way too in the episode with his expression when she was getting dressed).

Great idea!