for To Protect Harry From Beyond the Grave

7/2 c1 2RavenWolf9212
I loved this one too!
6/6 c1 Kai
You do know that AugustUS is a male name, do you? So he can't be a headmistress. OTOH, AugustA Longbottom is Neville's grandmother and could be one.
4/8 c1 Dzerx
Makes me wonder if he ever got the items Dumbledore "borrowed" back.
2/7 c1 8gabzep
Yay for mum!
4/11/2019 c1 Guest
Sure it's great.. but i would think hermione would go to ravenclaw then as well and suspect she and harry come together. (not that luna or fleur are not good enough)
11/19/2017 c1 RinnaZevran1987
Love It.
9/26/2017 c1 Bronze
While I know that this it's been three years since you posted this I just read it. MAN! Lily was a vindictive bitch! Years after her and James deaths she cleaned up the school! It finally became a much better school because of her protections on Harry! And as far as I'm concerned, had she left all three with their brains literally dribbling out their ears, NO GREAT LOSS! After all, Quirrell was possessed by Tom Riddle AKA Lord Voldemort. Who bore a very great thrist for revenge against Harry. So of course he or they would try to see w1hat kind of threat Harry was going to be to their plans. Then there's Snape. He hated Harry just because of his father. So again wanting to read his thought only this time to see what he could use against the boy. Finally we come to the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder running the supposed school. He wanted to see how well his weapon was starting out. Lily was always said to be the smartest witch of her generation. Thus I believe she would've done something very much like this to save her child. I can also see the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder deciding he knew best and totally going against the Potter's WILL. In the beginning of this story it was stated that Lily didn't trust her former headmaster so I can see her doing something like this and not even leaving him the barest of hints. I've always found it interesting that the old man will move to protect the Dursley's from Harry's magic but never to protect Harry from the abuse they inflicted on him. Thanks for writing and posting this story. It showed just how intelligent Lily truly was. As well as how determined she was to protect her son. Most other say she was but really don't go into it anymore then JKR did in her books.
6/5/2017 c1 spk
Ha! Loved it! Amazing the effect one little change can have. :)
4/24/2016 c1 2mwinter1
lol.
3/15/2016 c1 lojosmom
I loved this. I wish Dumbledore was taken out that early. I never did like him.
9/21/2015 c1 3Scabbers1957
This was a very original story...nice that Harry had a different life than what old Dumbledore had in mind for him.

:))
8/21/2015 c1 3WhiteElfElder
this was a nice little what-if snapshot.
6/3/2015 c1 15Saissa
Excellent story! I do wish THIS is what actually did happen. But then we would only have one chapter and not 7 books! LOL
3/8/2015 c1 1sunfun