for Taylor Builder?

10/12 c1 d
Wrong section.
2/19/2019 c1 13bearblue
A builder fic! In the wormverse! Huzzah! As the person who wrote the lore and the challenge, I find this completely awesome. Thank you for sharing this, even if it is just one chapter of an idea. Much applause. :)
4/4/2018 c1 3mongodatroll
So... You gonna continue this? Cause you should. Just saying.

Though I think you should consider toning down the power steal to like builder one additional at a time or something, because honestly, builders are already too damn powerful as they are written up. You'll write yourself into a corner crazy fast with this setup. Just my opinion, though.
Later!
6/5/2017 c1 5Luke Dragneel
Good first chapter, but is this just a challenge or are you going to make a story yourself. I sort of already knew about the challenge from TtH's Scoobies Build By Numbers but I haven't actually read what the challenge specifies a Builder is.

I like how you made Taylor have a power that is traditionally rather weak, but with the "Once a Builder, Always a Builder" mixed in it allows for a more vast and varied capacity. Also, ouch on the Youngling's lack of storage capacity for both material and 'energy' levels. Good thing her future self(which, in my opinion would be more of an Alt. Self from further down the Timeline, but who had the same starting point. That avoids paradoxes rather neatly) is 'on hand' to instruct her through the start of her abilities.

It does make me wonder what she will do to increase her carrying capacity and size of her well of energy, at least at first. I am also curious as to what her first Project will be and who her first Parahuman scanned will be(cause she is currently on Winter Break and thus the chances of running into Sophia as her first Parahuman prior to Break ending are rather low. Not impossible but not really likely either).
10/27/2016 c1 shugokage
Interesting scene and start!
2/19/2016 c1 T-B-R
Very interesting story idea, hope you update eventually...
2/6/2016 c1 1orion0905
This looks cute.
11/17/2015 c1 5Exess
i've loved all the builder stories i've read over on twisting the hellmouth. untill they became rediculis op, at least you have the pan dimentional threat to deal with in the worm verse. will you actually continue this or was this just a thought exersize?
4/9/2015 c1 Bluesnowman
Very good work I love builder stories will you be continueing this?
8/20/2014 c1 aliecd
Good start , I hope you continue it.
8/19/2014 c1 20uo-chou
An interesting start, I look forward to reading more!
7/9/2014 c1 Loatroll
Awesome start to the story. Really looking forward to more. Loopholes in superpowers are the best ;P
6/8/2014 c1 reviewer
Interesting a tad powerful charater, but still very interesting, Look forward to seeing her use some of the more interesting powers, maybe even an endbring or scion...
5/31/2014 c1 Mark
Huh, never seen this power-set before.
5/31/2014 c1 Tatsu-ZZmage
Oh man that is such a hideously broken power HAHAHAHAHAHAH instant blueprints for all tinker-tech HAHAHAH Great idea.
16 Page 1 2 Next »