for The Erased Chronicles

1/12 c97 2BOSS1
So far It's been a treat! I stumbled onto this story and I am pleased... I can't wait! You just do it at your own pace, even if it take a month. I am already used to the chapters being top quality, so don't rush!
1/9 c54 BOSS1
To think this is still going after six years... Don't stop. But do it at your own pace... and don't push yourself hard.
1/9 c53 BOSS1
AWESOME! I Don't even know what to say...
1/9 c52 BOSS1
YASSS!
1/9 c48 BOSS1
Awesome one!
1/8 c45 BOSS1
Another exceptional chapter!
1/8 c37 BOSS1
Yes! Vegeta is finally getting some clout. I love this!
1/8 c30 BOSS1
Yep. I can't stop reading, it's that good.
1/4 c8 BOSS1
I'm loving this so far... If you're still writing this, please continue. At your own pace of course.
1/4 c24 Heavyarms150
I hope erasa learns how harmful this behavior if hers is. She's not helping anybody by being a constant distraction to gohan. If anything she's gonna get him killed by being there.
1/3 c1 8Claircrystal
Her name sounds like Eraser.
12/27/2020 c98 X3runner
Feels like this fight is building yup to an SSB transformation.
12/26/2020 c98 6Power of Magic
That was quite a good chapter, and I look forward to what the next one is. Glad that your back and updated this chapter, and hope that you had a good Christmas with no COVID problems. Will we find out who this mystery woman is that brought Cell back, and why she did it?
12/25/2020 c98 SaiyanGod
This story is good but feels like is just getting dragged on is not as interesting as when you guys started it.
Gotta respect for the hard work cuz writing this monster of a story while have a tough life is a respectable feat but your other stories are much better than this one especially the Fairy Tail and Raditz, many fans actually get hyped to read those more than this one.
Happy holidays
12/25/2020 c98 2Goku275
ANOTHER FANTASTIC CHAPTER! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK AND I AM DEFINITELY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS STORY THROUGH TO THE VERY END! :)
1,428 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »