for The Erased Chronicles

1/13 c102 777torn777
Ooo foreboding
1/12 c102 3Goku275
No need to apologize! This story is INCREDIBLE as always. PLEASE keep up the GREAT work.
1/11 c102 12Hamza9236
I'm pretty sure Chapter Black is next, right?
1/11 c102 X3runner
I wonder will gohan develop through ultra instinct or hakaishin/ultra ego if he sticks closer to whis the principals of ultra instinct would seem more probable
1/11 c102 Guest
Will Gohan and Erasa have another child a boy maybe?
1/11 c102 9Power of Magic
That was quite a chapter, and I look forward to the next one. Glad that Cell has been defeated at long last, and by the same person using the same technique the last time they fought (HA! Take that, ya useless Bio-Android). It'll be interesting to see if Beerus and Champa will have a tournament or not, and who'll be in the tournament if they do
1/10 c102 Mugetsu700
Great chapter and great ending to the saga.
12/26/2021 c101 MojoBlack
Great way to close off the massive journey until you put out another chapter! The back and forth is really amazing and I look forward to how this match concludes! That being said I hope this story doesn't take too long for you or you might risk being burnt out since you've come so close already.
12/26/2021 c93 MojoBlack
Erasa's fight against clone goku was very well done. You have brought her far from just a simple human who didn't know how to fight that much to now a wife of the strongest saiyan who can at least stand next to him somewhat.
Great job making Gohan and her a constant theme!
12/26/2021 c92 MojoBlack
In the precious chapter it makes sense that Buu loses since he can't stand up Cell s deity enhancements.
Goten and Quirka/Android 21?
I approve.
The rematch between Cell and Gohan has begun. Lets get to it.
12/26/2021 c90 MojoBlack
17 and 18 putting in serious work against Cell but coming up short? Buu coming to Absorb them in order to bolster his chances? What can't you come up with at this point?
12/26/2021 c89 MojoBlack
Cell is menacing! Him going to try to destroy the dragon balls? Shoot I kinda wish he succeeds a bit
12/25/2021 c87 MojoBlack
Cell beginning is reign of terror in style I see! I can picture his theme playing as he s blowing up stuff.
Kudos to Gine for going super saiyan to protect her family in that barrier! I like the addition of her already.
12/25/2021 c86 MojoBlack
Your analyais from Whisbto the fighters was nothing short of Impressive. Your friend deserves huge kudos for coming up with that Analysis. It further enriches the stort in ways that authors could only dream of doing.
12/25/2021 c85 MojoBlack
It's nice to see that you took advantages of the opportunity and gave the Son family another saiyan to add on! It was definitely worth it.
1,530 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »