FanFiction.Net
for The Erased Chronicles

6/3/2014 c2 1Rojaru
I shall say what I said last time, I enjoyed it, from start to finish. I especially like the Slice of Life feel, Gohan trying to be normal even though he's...essentially a God. It was really enjoyable to the end. Good work! Keep it up!
6/3/2014 c2 36Demod20
And another great chapter!

I loved the nostalgia that oozed off this chapter. Gohan's first day of school, with additional changes from the author, really helped sell the fact that he's a DBZ version of Superman. The quirky, socially awkward personality goes hand in hand with his initiative in becoming a superhero on the flip of a dime to save the innocent and punish the wicked. Even if it means risking retribution by Hercule's daughter, lol

Erasa's return was wonderful as well. Her description was spot-on for how she appeared in the series, with her own POV dialogue of mental and vocal mannerisms. The fact that she's MORE AWARE of Gohan's secret than Videl just makes me laugh at how Gohan is nervous yet still unaware just how exposed he really is.

Even the baseball scene was done well. A nice reiteration of what happened in the series, it goes to show just how powerful Gohan is and how out of place he is when it comes to holding back to a level that could be considered "normal"

An additional note, I do like how you made Sharpener a decent character. Unlike his display in Canon, it seems that he reminds me more of a matured version of "Flash" from Amazing Spiderman. Impress him, and he'll pay you compliments you deserve, even if he has very little awareness of your awesome w

Loved the cliffhanger ending! I can't wait to see more :D
6/3/2014 c2 11Chaos Blitz
Yay another chapter!
The mandatory "First Day" chapter, a little monotonous because it's literally everywhere but well written nonetheless. Erasa's confirming that Gohan was her friend from 7 years ago added a little spice to the chapter.
As a person who plays baseball, it was written just fine. The episode itself was a tad clunky so there's really no worries. The actual stat for a hit batter is called "Hit by pitch" so the quotes are a more of a paraphrase than actual quotes.

Good chapter overall though. Can't wait for more Erasa. Gohan/Erasa for lyfe :P
6/1/2014 c1 Cupcake
Awwsome! Plezz rite more.
6/3/2014 c2 14Lans13
It's interesting so far - I'm waiting to see where you are going with the plot :)
5/31/2014 c1 sickgrad
Hey, you should take videl off off the main character list. People who like the pairing are usually nit a fab of g/e. So when we search for gohan videl stories and we come across one like this, we are usually displeased
5/31/2014 c1 Guest
Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter.
5/31/2014 c1 Rainbow
I like where this is going! I like the concept of Gohan\Erasa. Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
6/1/2014 c1 1TS24
Fantastic start, really enjoyed it, great idea i cant wait to read more
update soon
5/31/2014 c1 icecreamguy
This was amazing! A very new, fresh and original outlook on the dbz gohan love story. I'm very excited for ch 2 to start. Keep up the good work and please update soon and often!
5/31/2014 c1 36Demod20
Very adorable beginning! I loved every moment that Erasa was mentioned in the story. You can tell she is a very innocent, lovable girl by first encounter with Gohan. Gohan's naivete works well to compliment with Erasa's polite ignorance. Their introduction to the rest of the city, ESPECIALLY the history of its founding around the Eternal Dragon was just GOLD.

The Carnival was easily the best selection of cute, adorable moments between Gohan and Erasa just had me squealing with delight (Lol). I love how Gohan stood alert upon Videl's interruption, whom I feel sorry for having Erasa plainly forgetting about XD. The giant bear was a good farewell present for Gohan to give Erasa, one of which I can't wait to see play an important role as mementos of the two children's childhood memory of each other's encounter

Keep up the good work!
5/31/2014 c1 Sheepra
) I liked it! Erasa is much muchhhh nicer than videl sadly.
5/31/2014 c1 11Chaos Blitz
Well... It looks like I found my newest story to follow. You know it's going to be good when the prologue could stand alone as a stellar story in it's own right.
Not to mention it's my favourite pairing of life.

Keep up the good work friend :]
5/31/2014 c1 1Rojaru
I will start off by saying that this was just so goddamn cute. Especially with Gohan's unfamiliarity with the city and how it works. I thoroughly enjoyed Gohan and Erasa's moments the most in this chapter, even Videl, who wasn't on alot, was enjoyable, with her reaction to Erasa having wandered off with a boy.

Not much else to say though, but I believe there'd be more to it when the chapters go on. So, I'll be lookin' forward!
5/31/2014 c1 6BeneathThisMask
Sweet story, Aha!

Really love how you keep the characters true to their personalities (the bit with Goku mocking Chi-Chi was perfect). Look forward to reading more
1,592 « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 Next »