for The Erased Chronicles

1/6/2020 c91 4NaruAi2018
Update! Update! UPDATE! ASAP!
1/3/2020 c1 derektomlinson
a fuming pissed off smoke coming out of her ears satan videl hissing shouting yelling at erasa back the fuck off of gohan now gohan is mine go date sharpener now and as for you clang what clang the clang fuck clang were clang you clang thinking clang OK SON GOHAN THE REASON WHY I KEPT CHASING AFTER YOU IS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU
1/2/2020 c90 Vukk
Bulma is a cyborg...
12/22/2019 c20 Vukk
Tien is likely the strongest human (3 eyes is human?), but the strongest he should be at this point would be to make Frieza power up to around 50% in DBZ. Anything higher than your getting into absurd levels (although so many things about DB fall into the absurd). He can hurt Frieza, but would lose. Just like against Cell. I am not saying Krillin would be stronger.
12/17/2019 c18 Vukk
I know it's common in DB for characters to have much more power than they should be able to. But old RR tech would not increase his power that much. 19/20 were destroyed and Gero's lab was as well. That left tech which was DB level, not DBZ. But, as you have likely seen in DBS, Roshi was put in the ToP and wasn't instantly KO when his power level was last seen in the hundreds. At least Tien/Krillin's were in the millions.
12/16/2019 c8 Vukk
You said a fast food meal is 700 zeni. World champ wins 10 million zeni. If a fast food meal is $5, that would mean the prize is only comparable to around $71 thousand. No wonder the Son family is so poor. They eat so much, and make so little. No wonder ChiChi wants Gohan to do something aside from fight.
12/13/2019 c90 2maximusrexmundi
Omg wonder twins AND Buu absorption buffing? Hells yes!
12/11/2019 c90 X3runner
Bulma is an Android now too isn’t she? Man they really should have a way to pop dende off of the earth for emergency’s I mean he is one of if not the most high value target that can’t defend themselves. Cool chapter
12/6/2019 c90 5Exiled Soul Nomad
Wow, Bū is pissed.
12/6/2019 c90 AntonioBarbarian
Okay, I DID NOT expect that to happen, it really was a surprise to see Buu absorb the Cyborgs, though I hope he has enough strenght now to deal with him. Or hold out till Gohan arrives and saves the day.
12/6/2019 c90 RKF22
Excellent work can't wait for more
10/22/2019 c89 2maximusrexmundi
Life finally gave me some time to catch up on my fanfic reading list and boy did I miss this story. The last 2 chapters were excellent! Cell is always such an interesting character, and with the focus of this story on Cohan, he seems like the perfect return villain.

The fights with the Neo Z team (my name for the combo) were really well done and the style stayed very true throughout which is awesome from a guest writer. All I can say now is that I can't wait for the next one!
10/3/2019 c89 4woodboy
This was a hell of a chapter. I hope when it's all said and done they put Cell in his place, he was always a sadistic villain and watching him get what's coming to him was always satisfying to watch/read. Are you giving Cell a evolved form as well? Is it going to be a golden form or something else? Till next time.
10/1/2019 c89 X3runner
Kinda hope gohan redefined the words sadistic and torture with the ungodly beating he gives Cell now that he’s back making his last beating feel like a wet dream. Sadistic angry gohan is my favorite type of gohan.
10/1/2019 c89 3RHatch89