for The Erased Chronicles

12/11/2019 c90 X3runner
Bulma is an Android now too isn’t she? Man they really should have a way to pop dende off of the earth for emergency’s I mean he is one of if not the most high value target that can’t defend themselves. Cool chapter
12/6/2019 c90 5Exiled Soul Nomad
Wow, Bū is pissed.
12/6/2019 c90 AntonioBarbarian
Okay, I DID NOT expect that to happen, it really was a surprise to see Buu absorb the Cyborgs, though I hope he has enough strenght now to deal with him. Or hold out till Gohan arrives and saves the day.
12/6/2019 c90 RKF22
Excellent work can't wait for more
10/22/2019 c89 2maximusrexmundi
Life finally gave me some time to catch up on my fanfic reading list and boy did I miss this story. The last 2 chapters were excellent! Cell is always such an interesting character, and with the focus of this story on Cohan, he seems like the perfect return villain.

The fights with the Neo Z team (my name for the combo) were really well done and the style stayed very true throughout which is awesome from a guest writer. All I can say now is that I can't wait for the next one!
10/3/2019 c89 4woodboy
This was a hell of a chapter. I hope when it's all said and done they put Cell in his place, he was always a sadistic villain and watching him get what's coming to him was always satisfying to watch/read. Are you giving Cell a evolved form as well? Is it going to be a golden form or something else? Till next time.
10/1/2019 c89 X3runner
Kinda hope gohan redefined the words sadistic and torture with the ungodly beating he gives Cell now that he’s back making his last beating feel like a wet dream. Sadistic angry gohan is my favorite type of gohan.
10/1/2019 c89 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
10/1/2019 c89 RKF22
EXCELLENT WORK CANT WAIT FOR MORE
10/1/2019 c89 777torn777
Hmm, I wonder what could be the trigger to get the off world fighters back.
9/24/2019 c11 gfranciah
I liked how you described the reason why Goten and Trunks are saiyayins.
9/24/2019 c4 gfranciah
I love this kind of chapters it is amazing to see in detail what happens thank you very much for writing it.
9/24/2019 c1 gfranciah
A good first chapter, I would really like the other chapters to do it without following much the CANON. I loved how you describe the scenes thanks for writing this fanfic.
9/23/2019 c88 Grand Priest
Dang Cell is back baby and already reconstructed the city and that Rayo dude got destroyed tho props for him to be stronger than gohan as a teenager not a easy feat...
9/23/2019 c88 RKF22