for The Erased Chronicles

6/27/2019 c39 2Mangahero18
I personally think SSJ4 looks way cooler than any of the Super Saiyan God transformations but thats pretty much the only thing about GT I like.
6/27/2019 c37 Mangahero18
I hope Gohan gets SSJ3. I always felt his 'Ultimate' Form was super lame cause he never used SSJ afterwards.
6/26/2019 c30 Mangahero18
Why Great Demon King instead of Piccolo Daimao. The former is such a mouthful.
6/26/2019 c16 Mangahero18
It makes more sense for Mr. Satan to have won a Budokai 'before' the cell games like is implied in the Anime since he was weirdly popular even before he 'defeated' Cell. He had students from his own gym and a camera crew and everything.
6/26/2019 c8 Mangahero18
I wonder at what point does a martial artist become immune to conventional weapons like Guns? By the time Krillin and Goku went to train with Master Roshi all three of them only took superficial damage from Launch's guns. You could say it was done for pure comedic effect but there are plenty of examples of Goku and co not being phased by ordinary weapons in Dragon Ball.
6/7/2019 c3 7iMysticalDBZ
Read a couple chapters of this a few years, or maybe months ago, but never really got into it. Have def enjoyed it so reading it again tho!
6/6/2019 c68 1Shadow Tricked
this was actually really well done. thank you. great chapter
5/21/2019 c83 3MrFrankyG4
I don't like Erasa calling Goku father. that's not her father!
5/18/2019 c86 Guest
Hercule, english dub name will have to do. By now you should know what I was trying to say
5/18/2019 c86 Guest
Dont tell me that got censored! Let my try again... please expose
5/17/2019 c86 Guest
When beerus comes back I want you to expose the shit out of . Can you do that? Please
5/7/2019 c19 SuperVegitoFAN
I was a bit interested in how youd do this fight as i agree.. they cant go all out in the ring. This ending also foreshadows majita quite nicely.
5/6/2019 c14 SuperVegitoFAN
Fun fact. In budokai 1 and 2 the kaioken is actually called King Kai Fist... soooo yeah.

As much as i love canon im not opposed to changes in fanfics... cause that makes them more unique.
5/4/2019 c86 Ushindeshi
Cool chapter. I like how Whis told Gohan, Piccolo, Videl, Erasa, Yamcha, Tien, Goten and Trunks their flaws. I hope Gohan can find his meaning of fighting.
5/4/2019 c2 SuperVegitoFAN
Since you went chinese for the dragon i was hoping for chinese for the cloud as well... since thats what i was introduced with...

ah well.