FanFiction.Net
for The Erased Chronicles

10/3/2018 c80 1The Unkindness
Oh you are so adorable when you despise something. Thought i have a awesome ideea for a story where Chi Chi gets trained by Tao Shen and becomes more than a glorified house wife that the imbecile of Akira Toryama made her be. But i highly doubt you would be interested in a awesome story like this one. Have a nice day, adorable one
10/1/2018 c80 2DdraigTrueEmperor9
Truly a amazing chapter.
I would like something like this in the new movie with Broly.
Had to admit that after watching Super, got a little mad that Toriyama-sensei didn't make the Universe 7 Saiyans better, only barbarian mass murderers, while Universe 6 are not only Protectors but also evolved versions of U7.

Gine and Bardock story was very touching especially for how Saiyans behave, it would have been nice if at least Gine and Bardock landed on Earth with their two sons and become the protectors of the Planet Earth and in time the Universe.

Until the next chapter.
10/1/2018 c79 DdraigTrueEmperor9
This was a very interesting chapter.
I always wondered about Goku mother, though been completely honest I have never take the time to read DB Minus.

Hmmm, I have to admit while is cool that Goku is back is a shame that he is for only a day, at least his mother resurrection seems permanent going by Shenron words.
Also seems that Vegeta and Goku are the only Saiyans left in the afterlife.

Now is a matter of time before Gohan become the newest Super Saiyan God.

I usually don't make this kind of suggestion/petition more so since are on in the other DB story, but since Goku won't be staying permanent could it be possible if he leaves Chi-Chi with a parting gift, say a little female Goku?
I have never read a story in which Goku has a daughter with Chi-Chi.
Well won't bother anymore.
9/30/2018 c6 Tenjo
I just noticed, you use the metric system but write ‘mom’ instead of ‘mum’. An American who uses the metric system?
9/30/2018 c5 Tenjo
So many adjectives when talking about ChiChis body haha! We get it, she’s got a rocking bod’ in this
9/30/2018 c3 Tenjo
His shoes.. he went home shoeless
9/30/2018 c3 Tenjo
Nice to finally come across a DBZ fanfic where Gohan isn’t some psychotic/depressed teen who thought school was painfully boring.
9/30/2018 c2 Tenjo
Just saying, I’m in love with your style of writing. It’s immersive but at the same time kind of distant, in other words I can imagine it vividly but it still feels like a story.
9/29/2018 c3 looneytunes378248
332RGF
9/17/2018 c80 fresh prince1
I thought this chapter came out good.
9/17/2018 c80 5Exiled Soul Nomad
Well now, things are going to be very interesting with this.
9/17/2018 c80 X3runner
I don’t know why but I kinda got a Superman origin feel from this last chapter I did like it a lot especially the notable changes from the original bardock special and what it had from dragon ball minus. It felt like a cleanly written chapter. Can’t waut to see the next chapter.
9/17/2018 c80 RKF22
EXCELLENT WORK CANT WAIT FOR MORE
9/17/2018 c80 victor0606
Good chapter.
9/17/2018 c79 2maximusrexmundi
Well that's certainly a twist! I don't mind Gine at all lol. I never got the hate when I saw it. I'm most interested in the wording... Unless I'm wrong, it sounds like she's permanently back! That would be cool :)
1,591 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »