FanFiction.Net
for The Erased Chronicles

8/25/2018 c78 X3runner
Awsome chapter the fights were exelaint. the dragon will be coming next chapter right and probably something similer to BOG will happen but how will they get the # of sayajins neded?
8/13/2018 c77 X3runner
Hopfuly Erasa has gohan come back along with yanch doing something decent to awsome.
8/13/2018 c77 11Power of Magic
Will Gohan pull up the Z-sword, or will he become the Super Saiyan God?
8/13/2018 c77 2maximusrexmundi
Huh! Well that was sudden... This can't be good lol
8/13/2018 c77 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
8/13/2018 c77 RKF22
EXCELLENT WORK CANT WAIT FOR MORE
8/13/2018 c77 2DdraigTrueEmperor9
Good chapter.
Being honest I have never been a fan of Yamcha, but the way he is threated in canon is just disrespectful and sad is not even funny anymore, considering he has a lot of potential as a fighter at least in this story seems he is a competent warrior.

Also liked the reasoning for Beerus anger, is better than him being angry for a pudding and we know that Beerus likes to be respected and feared at the same time, that guy was asking to be erased when he talked about Beerus and humans may have sealed their fate, although is unlikely considering that if the Earth is gone for good the story would end as everyone would be space dust.
Too bad that neither Goku or Vegeta are alive, reading about Gogeta fighting Beerus would have been interesting.

Until the next chapter
8/13/2018 c76 DdraigTrueEmperor9
Good chapter.
I wonder what Vegeta reaction would have been to Trunks fight and defeat mocking or praising his son for the effort.

While I know is fanfiction and the author has the power to change or add anything to the story, had to admit that after reading the Bio, I honestly can't believe that Erasa is the second strongest considering she is a human, I mean she surpassed the Super Namekian Piccolo and the hybrid-Saiyans son of Goku and Vegeta, been Goten and Trunks is unbelievable.
8/12/2018 c77 10TheRangerBoy
And now that guy is on my shit list.
8/12/2018 c77 1EVA-Saiyajin
Well...gotta give you points for an unexpected way of bringing the danger up. I was kind of hoping Beerus would take a shine to the place as he did in the movie, his unique character and genuine politeness and even playfulness mixed with a tendency to go way overboard (though really, Buu kind of had it coming) made for an absolutely fascinating and likable character, both as a character and a person.
8/10/2018 c48 Barticus
I'm sorry but this is fucking stupid on a level I can barely quantify. I know that for almost every dragonball related fic on this site that people like to fall back on the "power levels are bullshit" shtick, but there are CLEARLY dividing lines on what is acceptable and what isn't. Erasa jumped from assumingly early DBZ Goku (which was already BS, considering she had only been training for 6 MONTHS, for fucks sake), but she gets a transformation that directly jumps over Frieza and Cell levels right up to being able to put up a decent fight against Buu? Fuck, why even have the rest of the Z fighters in the story? Just let Erasa Deus ex Machina everything since she can apparently transform from a normally competent fighter to a universe buster in a chapter! She already reads like a poorly written OC at this point. I'm out.
8/9/2018 c24 Barticus
It also makes me hate how stupid Erasa is... I get it, she doesn't want to be a damsel in distress. Yet, she's actively putting herself in that situation by not realizing her own limits. She's been training for all of 6 months, and yet she's been comparing herself to human, saiyan, and namekian prodigies that have been training for as long as her whole lifetime or longer. In 5-10 years she might have been able to make a difference, but right now she's kinda dead weight.
8/9/2018 c22 Barticus
This story just makes me hate Videl...
8/8/2018 c76 RKF22