for The Erased Chronicles

7/15/2018 c75 Guest
Goten
7/15/2018 c75 1EVA-Saiyajin
I like how Beerus is a bit more in line with his typically polite, even friendly, but temperamental self in Battle of Gods. He had wisdom there too, of a sorts, like how he "taught" Goku subtly. Him becoming a lazy, somewhat helpful food-scrounging jackass was a bit of a disappointment in Super.
7/6/2018 c74 2maximusrexmundi
You may have writers block but this was one hell of a fun chapter! Really enjoyed all the subtle hints and foreshadows
7/6/2018 c73 maximusrexmundi
Hi! Sorry for the late review, life took over for a bit with NO time to spare lol

Not really a critique, but you can definitely see the different writing styles in the different sections. It doesn't detract from the story at all, but if it's something you want to try more often (collaborative writing can often break you out of the writing funk) then I'd suggest maybe discussing with coauthors the tone you're trying to reach with each section so that you can more fluidly transition as you're writing :)
Otherwise, great chapter! Really nice to see them taking a more proactive view of appeasing Beerus
6/25/2018 c74 Bella-swan11
You should ask Shin, if they should revive Goku and Vegeta; his powers will be needed to fight the God of Beerus destruction.
You know that the two families still suffer because of their deaths; If there was a way to revive them then they could join forces against Beerus. Gohan remembers you are not alone, you have Erasa who supports you listen to his words that are true; you can not surrender because the protection of the planet Earth depends on you.
6/25/2018 c74 TaitanoRules555
Great chapter keep up the good work.
6/24/2018 c74 victor0606
6/24/2018 c74 RKF22
great work cant wait for more
6/24/2018 c74 X3runner
So I’m guessing that this time it will be trunks with that’s my videl instaid of That’s my bulma then gohan becomes the user of The SSG ritual. This chapter was good and it set up a lot of intresting thing like the realization that they kinda have to keep training to get better because there will always be someone stronger and the fact the universe is a lot bigger than what they had previously assumed. Also it’s awsome to see Goten worried about his brother.
6/24/2018 c74 Guest
Will gohan and Erasa train with beerus
6/24/2018 c74 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
6/18/2018 c73 2DdraigTrueEmperor9
Good chapter.
Was fun reading about Goku and Gohan interactions once again, seems they are going to need a lot of help to deal with Beerus on this one, considering that Gohan doesn't have God ki or enough saiyans to use the Super Saiyan God ritual.

Things are really different after Majin Buu, if that guy Rayo( I think it was called) forced Goten to use his Super Saiyan 2 transformation, making a powerful half-saiyan go Super Saiyan is more than enough, but Super Saiyan 2 is something else, unless you are on Gohan or above level of power.

Looking forward to reading what happens next.

Until the next chapter.
6/15/2018 c73 Forgot My Login
What's this, a story with good writing and an actually intresting idea?! You have no clue how hard it is too find a story of this quality in this fandom. I binged this story in two days and am so glad I did! It's amazing revelant humans, death with actual stakes, I love the new characters you introduced! (Well developed OCs?! Gasp) I love the way buu went down with a team effort because it prevented Goku from coming back and gave Gohan the chance to take up the mantle of Earths protector which was what was originally planned for him, even if I'm sad for Goten (and THANK YOU for making him stand up to Chi Chi I don't hate her but I never understood her especially her studying is the more important then anything else mindset did she seriously not understand that if there was NO EARTH anymore then it wouldn't really matter?) I like the way Vegeta went out even if I'm sad that it means no Bra because with two other strong female fighters (Videl and Erasa obviously) I was hoping maybe she would end up more than a young Bulma clone;but adding in Miss Bu and having her and Fat Buu having a daughter of their own is a really unique idea and I'm looking forward to seeing how Carmina develops in the future. Her and android 21 (who I loved in Fighter-Z). I'm looking forward to seeing if there's a tournament of power if this story and if there is then I can't wait to see who's in this version of Universe 7's team. This is getting pretty long so I'm wrapping it up but this was basically a long winded amazing story hope to see more soon!

P.S. Thank you for not doing Trunks/Mai I have no clue what the hell they were thinking with that one I'm usually open to new ships but she is literally a grown woman in a child's body the creep factor is major on that one. There might be a decade between them but Trunks/Videl sits so much better with me and I can see how it could work in this setting! Is there a planned pairing for Goten?
6/9/2018 c73 3RHatch89