for The Erased Chronicles

12/18/2021 c48 MojoBlack
"Fight you? No I'm here to Kill you" Is all I need to hear.
Good job with Erasa but now the real hero is stepping up now.
12/18/2021 c47 MojoBlack
Erasa powerup and transformation is welcome suprise I must say.
12/18/2021 c46 MojoBlack
Gohan coming to save the day? It seems that you chose not to have Gotenks go Super Saiyan 3. Which is fine because it makes room for Gohan to step in
12/18/2021 c45 MojoBlack
Buu doing the Special Beam Canon was sick! Holy Moly! The suprises keep coming!
I respect Videl for coming in to save Piccolo even though she was about to get creamed.
It looks like Gotenks is finally going to make a stand.
12/18/2021 c44 MojoBlack
The suprises keep on coming...
I did not expect Chi chi to get blasted.
I did not expect Goten to go SSJ2 in anger and I did not expect Piccolo to make a last stand. Boy is everything coming together all at once!
12/18/2021 c42 MojoBlack
While canon has made me have mixed feelings about Goku and Vegeta being out of the picture it us clearly setting up the case for Gohan and Erasa to take the place as the true protagonists of the world.
You got guts and I look forward to seeing what this water can do
12/18/2021 c41 MojoBlack
Damm. So in this story there will be no more Goku and Vegeta.
Damm...
12/18/2021 c39 MojoBlack
Whoohoooo! Piccolo is still alive! I knew it somehow!
Also I really hope Goku and Gohan get to fuse.
Cmon man don't wave such a fever dream in our face and then take it away lol.
12/18/2021 c38 MojoBlack
Gohan is gona ask Erasa to marry him lol and Videl is lamenting about her losing Gohan to her lol.
Man the weight of everyone's death hit hard.
No doubt I bet Piccolo dying is the reason why one of the dragonballs is cracked. Ohhh boy things are about to hit the fan!
12/18/2021 c37 MojoBlack
Dammit so Piccolo is actually dead. A shame.
Man you sent Vegeta out with a literal bang! Glad he got to be all fatherly in his final moments!
It's also great to know that if he had pulled off that Super Final Flash, Buu would of been done for!
This is soopp awesome!
12/18/2021 c36 MojoBlack
Vegeta?! Super Saiyan 3! Holy Cow!
12/18/2021 c35 MojoBlack
The terror of Majin Buu is in full force. I love it
12/18/2021 c33 MojoBlack
Videl having feelings for Gohan somewhat is kinda suprising in this story but I guess it shouldn't be.
How does Erasa feel about this? Lol. Would she be down?
Anyways Im glad that Videl FINALLY got the beat down she deserved so hopefully after this she can heal mentally and become more enjoyable.
12/18/2021 c32 MojoBlack
This chapter was pure fan service! You showed off the might of Piccolo that we've been waiting for years to see.
I hope Gohan ain't kill him and he's just knocked out.
Still that battle was better than the Vegeta vs Goku one IMO.
Awesome job I wish this was canon.
12/17/2021 c31 MojoBlack
The Goku vs Vegeta fight was truly superb, thanks for adding that Super Kaioken!
It would also appear that Vegeta lowkey won before the interruption of Buu's awakening! Man this is awesome cant wait for the next chapter. Great job with Vegeta shouting about pride I literally felt like a kid again.
1,557 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »