for The Erased Chronicles

12/18/2021 c35 MojoBlack
The terror of Majin Buu is in full force. I love it
12/18/2021 c33 MojoBlack
Videl having feelings for Gohan somewhat is kinda suprising in this story but I guess it shouldn't be.
How does Erasa feel about this? Lol. Would she be down?
Anyways Im glad that Videl FINALLY got the beat down she deserved so hopefully after this she can heal mentally and become more enjoyable.
12/18/2021 c32 MojoBlack
This chapter was pure fan service! You showed off the might of Piccolo that we've been waiting for years to see.
I hope Gohan ain't kill him and he's just knocked out.
Still that battle was better than the Vegeta vs Goku one IMO.
Awesome job I wish this was canon.
12/17/2021 c31 MojoBlack
The Goku vs Vegeta fight was truly superb, thanks for adding that Super Kaioken!
It would also appear that Vegeta lowkey won before the interruption of Buu's awakening! Man this is awesome cant wait for the next chapter. Great job with Vegeta shouting about pride I literally felt like a kid again.
12/17/2021 c30 MojoBlack
Piccolo causing the massacre I did not expect. Takes me back to the old days where tension was real and you actually feared for everyone dying and worse.
Can't wait for next chapter to begin!
12/17/2021 c29 MojoBlack
I forgot about the increased aggression of SSJ2.
Man it was awesome seeing Gohan say that badass line of how quickly he would kill Dabura. Nevertheless he killed him and now Majin Vegeta steps on to the scene and now Majin Videl! I saw the Videl part coming and I hope you really showcSe all the darkness in her heart.
Piccolo I did not see coming but if this is a way to make him stronger than I'm all for it.
Let the battles of Goku Vs Vegeta, Erasa Vs Videl and Gohan Vs Piccolo Commence!
12/17/2021 c28 MojoBlack
Krillin beating Hercule was awesome. Pure awesome. Finally the false idol is down and a true OG gets to have the shine he deserves.
I too hated how much Hercule got away with in Canon.
12/17/2021 c27 MojoBlack
Android 18 getting some much needed action was great to see! And Videl is on her way to being humbled good. Good! Lol.
Also you've made Piccolo such a great sensei in this story. His and Gohan's dynamic within the recent chapters are awesome sauce.
12/17/2021 c23 MojoBlack
As great as this chapter was with the foreshadowing of Gohan's eventual strength being the highlight I truly hope that Videl's character eventually changes. She is really being annoying at this point. Im sure it's on purpose but man she has to change soon because seeing her constantly act all...
Wait a minute could it be that you're setting up her jealousy for Babidi to take control of her? Holy moly that would be such an insane twist if that was to happen!
12/17/2021 c22 MojoBlack
Videl put up a much better fight than that of Canon Im impressed. I have more respect for Erasa especially with her first Kamehameha. She is truly growing into her own.
12/17/2021 c21 MojoBlack
Shin talking to everyone via mindlink was awesome! This allows for things to get much more interesting! Gohan has to agree to let the pale brothers steal his energy, Shin is much more badass, Tien and 18 are going to be included in this Hero's journey, and I know Erasa will be involved somehow but I just can't figure out how.
Man this is just so enjoyable ya just don't know!
Poor Videl is about to get pumbled orrrr Spovovich might forefeit so that her and Erasa can fight! Can't wait. I also can't wait to see how Majin Vegeta happens this time around!
12/17/2021 c20 MojoBlack
I liked Erasa's resolve here to do better and not always want to be protected.
Plus with the threats out there it wouldn't even be realistic.
Still a nice fluff moment you treated us with.
The match with Tien and Krillin was off the chain and I love how yoh made Tien incredibly more powerful! I wish there was more of a role for the humans in the DB universe. Like them fighting opponents that Saiyans can't fight or something. Either way you having Krillin move on satisfied the fan boy in me.
12/17/2021 c19 MojoBlack
Vegeta winning by ring out because he was willing to blast the stadium to pieces in order to get Goku to things seriously huh? Well well then.
12/15/2021 c17 MojoBlack
You had Erasa win via Seismic toss! Man oh man this just keeps getting better!
I'm mad I didn't pick up on this story sooner!
I agree with you on not seeing Goku as a Father.
In your other masterpiece of a story Heart of Adventure you definitely fix that all the way lol.
12/15/2021 c14 MojoBlack
This reunion was absolutely incredible. Absolutely incredible. You giving Erasa the same gi as Gohan and Piccolo was outstanding. Seriously. There's too much goodness in this chapter for me to single any particular one out.
1,561 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »