for The Erased Chronicles

7/21/2021 c28 AnosDT95
Started reading this story yesterday and I really really love it!

And finally a story where Mr. Satan gets beaten and everyone sees it. This might even have serious consequences.
7/17/2021 c100 12AstroZ
About time we got Super Saiyan Blue Gohan.
7/17/2021 c100 11Power of Magic
That was quite the chapter, and I very much look forward to what happens in the next one. Glad that your back and updated this as quickly as you could, and I hope that you'll update the next chapter a little sooner
7/17/2021 c100 777torn777
I was wondering when that form would slip out.
7/17/2021 c100 1TheFlamingSeeker
I've first started reading this so many years ago and I'm glad its evolved into something like this as it continued on. Congratulations on reaching 100 chapters of this story!
7/17/2021 c100 4Goku275
Hey, no worries. And OUTSTANDING AS ALWAYS! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE keep up the EXCELLENT work! :)
7/17/2021 c100 silverhawk88
Congrats on reaching 100! What an accomplishment!
Also to see the form
Of erasa just brushed aside by Cell, sheesh and Gohan has reached blue! Now it is time to get serious!
Looking forward for more soon!
6/19/2021 c99 The Rocha
I thought Cell would be able to use the Genki Dama, due to being pure the way Zamasu was pure - pure evil. I like this Evil Genki Dama, through. Its very much a evil technique, very thematic. I do think it would have been hilarious if Cell had done a speech for it - well, less "People of Earth, help me" and more like "People of Earth, give me your power! No this is not a negotiation, you WILL give me your power and I am taking it wherever you like it or not! "

Did Gohan just nullify one of the best techniques ever?

Gohan's complete ki control is awesome. Its fantastic seeing Gohan be awesome and showing his worth as a highly-intelligent martial artist.

I like how awesome you make the power of the Gods look like. God Ki should be a big deal and it is being here.

Oh Cell, oh Cell... you always want to play with the food. Cell really has a lot of Goku in him, and ironically I think that's his biggest weakness.

Nah man, don't worry. Personally I'm loving it, your writing is always very good. Write at the pace you have to. Looking forwards to the next chapter!

Next up: Perfect God Cell? Transcendent Cell? Supreme Overgod Cell? What comes beyond Perfection?
5/10/2021 c99 X3runner
Hope you do SSG more justice than super did
5/10/2021 c99 11Power of Magic
That was quite a good chapter, and I look forward to what happens in the next one. Wasn't expecting Cell to know the Spirit Bomb, but at least Gohan stopped it and purified the ki before releasing it back to where it belongs, but the biggest surprise is that Cell can use godly ki as well. Looks like the kid gloves have really come off now
5/10/2021 c99 3MrFrankyG4
Amazing chapter as always! Your writing skills never cease to amaze! Can't wait to see how this all plays out!
5/10/2021 c99 7Uppaw18
Hey, it's been a while since I've reviewed this story (several chapters, I believe). Anyway, I really like the arc, even if the chapters are pretty short.

I know what you are going through and I can truly sympathize with the whole burnout and exhaustion aspect, since I'm also doing a very demanding work while also finding other things that interest me, which results in me writing my stories at a snail's pace.

Onto the story itself, I really like how you're having Super Saiyan God feel more incredible in its power and how significant to feels, something that was completely absent in DBS after the Battle of Gods arc until the Tournament of Power and Moro arcs with Ultra Instinct.

I would like to say that I myself do no like Super Saiyan Blue and would rather see Super Saiyan God grow more unique than a simply change in hair color. One thing I really liked was the "big lipped alligator moment" in Super in which Goku somehow healed himself while as a Super Saiyan God.

I loved the fight thus far and would love to read the next few chapters, even though I also despise Ressurection F for the horrible reason that gave Frieza a stupid power up.

Anyway, love your story, love the way you handle God Ki thus far and I can't wait to read more.

Until next time stay safe, stay healthy and enjoy your life despite the exhaustion.
5/10/2021 c99 1thewittywhy
This was an enjoyable chapter. Its amazing to think this story has gone so far. Next up is chapter one hundred! You've reached farther than most.

Plus its always a joy to see Gohan kick ass!
5/10/2021 c99 Joker555888
I wonder if this will be Super Saiyan God Cell or Golden Cell.
4/5/2021 c98 The Rocha
A fantastic many chapters! I'm just loving seeing the crew's results of all that training with Whis.

You know, in retrospect, Goku and Vegeta in canon feel kinda greedy, in that they don't invite everyone else to train with Whis. I mean, God Ki, man.

Your description of the fights is simply epic, Demod20's too. You guys put a lot of epic detail and technique, its fantastic.

I like how different the Clone fights were. Erasa struggled with Clone-Goku due to familiarity, Trunks blue-screened even through he had the power to win, Piccolo and Videl were as tactical as possible (and almost Clone Freeza out even without their god forms), Yamcha went straight out to God Ki and blew Cold (who interestingly enough, was the one clone which retained individuality), and Piccolo Daimao almost took out Tien through treachery.

I also like how all their different god powers are. Tien's one is so cool, being literally unkillable.

I'm curious who is that mystery woman. It seems to be a goddess of sorts. But the pulling people from hell thing... Towa? If that's Towa, then she got a nice upgrade.

Seeing Gohan struggle again with his issues of holding back, those were nice callbacks. Also I like how since the Beerus fight, Gohan has been slowly but surely accepting the Saiyans instincts he has, the enjoyment of the fight and the battle.

Can I say how much I love how different the world is, now?
1,565 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »