for Phantom Limbs

9/2/2017 c1 154KagamiPINKAgreste
Bobby/Kitty's love is real. They will find away back to one another. It's a true deep love, that will consume their subconscious until they remember. (Sweet Smile)
5/4/2015 c1 285patricia51
Someone referred me to this story when reviewing my own Bobby/Kitty story. I wish they had signed in because I'd love to thank them for it. This is lovely, warm and sad at the same time an perfect with just the slightest hint of memory. Well done.
7/28/2014 c1 12sifuXANA
Aaaah this is so sad! The end kills me a little bit, just like it killed me a bit when I was watching the movie. Great job.
7/3/2014 c1 Rie
Write more I love this ship and this is going to be a good story
6/25/2014 c1 69mholub00
again, beautiful work. It absolutely killed me that Bobby and Kitty weren't together in the New Future. They have such a history, even if it doesn't technically exist anymore. And never did. You convey the feelings very well in such few words and it's a phenomenal style. Thanks for writing this.
6/18/2014 c1 2straw8erries
i have so many feels about kitty and bobby in the movie universe ugh. this was lovely—i like how you've contrasted the outcomes.
6/8/2014 c1 114Nymbis
This is really fantastic, and that last sentence is a total ships-in-the-night, punch to the gut.
6/1/2014 c1 FearlessReader
This is great. I'd love to read more.
5/31/2014 c1 6Tornado Ali
Please continue this! I'd love to see where it goes.
5/31/2014 c1 alexandra
great start) can't wait to read more.