for Manhunt

11/18/2020 c45 Romione Granger-Weasley
I loved every chapter till now. I beg you pls, pls, pls continue this.
10/5/2020 c6 2deeforthewin
Oh dear
10/5/2020 c4 deeforthewin
Oh no.
10/5/2020 c3 deeforthewin
What in the world is going on.
10/5/2020 c1 deeforthewin
Oh dear Ron. What happened?
4/24/2020 c8 51CutewithAcapital-Q
I was going to hold out and leave a review once I had gotten to the latest chapter but this is devastating. Meant in the best way possible.

Ron's character development is inspired! Reading it is like my heart is breaking and then knitting itself back together every other sentence. He goes to these dark and hardened places, But then there's a small hint of the quintessential 'Ron'. The depth of the inner conflict don't get impeded by the levity and sweetness of his true/former self.

And his devotion to Hermione is so delicate but also so whimsical; stream of consciousness Shakespeare just to describe her sitting at a desk at work, but still day-dreaming of her scolding him in a period costume is absolutely precious. I'm fine...I'm not crying..

K the suspense hurts too much need to keep reading. Very excited to get caught up! Bravo!
~Cute
4/5/2020 c40 5Bgrangerweasley
Such a great story! I so want to know how this develops.
4/4/2020 c39 IkleRonniekinsLUVSMione
Well, fuck me :O. I found this story a couple of hours ago and I couldn't stop reading. Looked at the clock and its one o'clock in the morning!

Absolutely brilliant work! Intense and suspenseful. Loved the lawyer jokes and the legal side of things in the beginning. Especially since I was reading instead of working on my criminal law essay, lol!

You published chapter forty as I was finishing chapter thirty-nine! The idea of having Fothergill hiding in the paintings was inspired.

Please keep the updates coming! Much needed distraction from my lockdown woes.
3/27/2020 c38 3ScarletProphecy14
Wow! It’s back! So glad to see updates!
3/22/2020 c37 Gja03
Been sooo long ! More plz !
Also, hope you update your other fic!
3/7/2020 c36 Katygargoyle
I loved it and I'm hungry for more. Please find time to finish it.
1/18/2020 c25 ScarletProphecy14
Please finish this fic! Or at least give us another chapter after leaving us hanging on like 36!
3/7/2019 c1 ScarletProphecy14
Is this going to be updated soon?
6/30/2018 c3 3Rose Wazlib
I've only gotten three chapters in because I'm half asleep but I wanted to leave a review ow to let you know how excited I am to keep reading! I love the relationship between Rose and Ron. I can't wait to see what happens next!
6/17/2018 c36 1Lityle-GreyCloud
i relly love. this fic keep up the goodwork and please dont stop writing this story
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »