for Manhunt

5/28/2017 c7 3elishadowy
It's so cool to imagine Ron listening to classical music. I'll take an opportunity of this chapter to commend you for making the whole Ministry of Magic environment feel really interesting and edgy and real! It was portrayed more as a caricature in the books, felt silly mostly, but here you're really showing a rather sinister and gritty side to it...because even though this is a fantasy magical world, the world of politics is dirty and intricate in any kind of world, I imagine. So you're doing a really great job of that. I wonder if other characters will make an appearance, like Harry for example. Wonder what's up with him...or is he retired now that Ron is Head Auror? Anyway, reading on while I still have time. I'm kind of glad I discovered this story with 35 chapters already posted, otherwise I'd be deaaad waiting for you to update. Haha, I'm rambling SO much right now, sorry.
5/28/2017 c6 elishadowy
That first two paragraphs...oh my god, . .away.!

And the rest was equally intense! So am I right in assuming this whole conversation was part of Ron's plan? But what is he planning? You're killing me!
5/28/2017 c5 elishadowy
Wow, this is a very new and dark and intense Ron, and I really like it. You've done a great job of building him up to be slightly different than from the Ron we know or imagine, yet still he has that essence of his own character. I guess my previous guesses about Hermione being a changeling (lol) were probably wrong and this might be some kind of political game between the two...is Ron getting power hungry and he's just struggling...I mean we all got a bit of Slytherin in us, don't we? And what's this 20-year wrong from the summary? So many things happening in my head right now! You're brilliant, by the way! Your writing is SOOOOO captivating!
5/28/2017 c4 elishadowy
It is really starting to feel like Hermione is the enemy in this story...somehow, or some version of Hermione, an impostor maybe! Cuckoo...! Or maybe they're just standing on opposite sides of some big social/moral/whatever dilemma, they've always been very strong minded! I can't wait to find out more!
5/28/2017 c3 elishadowy
Oh my God say whaaat... .brilliant. The way you write Ron's inner monologue and thoughts is SPOT ON! It's snappy, it's witty, yet deep and poignant in his unique way. I also love how you've portrayed his children so far. The way they say bloody in every sentence, lol. The way he perceives and cherishes them in his mind, how his love for them feels real...that took my breath away.

You're getting me really hooked so far, most of all because the way you write Ron is just nothing short of fantastic. But what's up with Hermione? Aaah, need to find out!
5/28/2017 c2 elishadowy
Oooh what's going on here? I'm even MORE intrigued now. Was that a dream when the woman was in his arms? Is it Hermione? Why does she feel like a cuckoo? Has Ron got a changeling in his life and he's the only one that's aware of it? I have so many questions!
5/28/2017 c1 elishadowy
Hello there! First of all I'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave all those sweet reviews on Memory Dust. Of course I had to check your page out and lucky for me it seems you have a very intriguing story here. First of all i really like the writing style in this first chapter...it's so vivid and emotional, but still realistically emotional since we're dealing with Ron Weasley here. Anyway, I can't say more because I want to read more first!
2/27/2017 c35 Tuffin
looking forward to seeing how the print he noticed plays into it all
2/27/2017 c35 21notsing
Good chapter. I loved Ron and Hermione's dialogue. I assume that postcard is going to be a vital clue that leads Ron to finally solving the case. Thanks for posting.
2/25/2017 c35 3ScarletProphecy14
So happy to see an update! I like how the story is progressing. It's all very complicated, and a tad confusing at times, but, I'm really happy with where the story has gone. Excited for the next chapter!
2/25/2017 c1 Balan G
Nice story. You are favourite one. Please write more stories
12/29/2016 c34 Guest
Can't wait for an update! I'm very excited for it!
12/20/2016 c15 TroyWeb
Wow, Hermione has been spending too much time with the Weasley family. Her temper is scary when she goes into badass mode.

Hermione is willing to do anything to protect Ron.
12/20/2016 c8 TroyWeb
Great fan fic! There is so much subtext with Ron's inner thoughts.
12/11/2016 c34 Guest
Honestly, at first I didn't really understand the story because I thought it's very heavy to read but I decided to read again because I saw it's getting update. And here I am, really excited to read a new chapter. So I hope you keep updating and finish this story. Thank you!
140 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »