for Manhunt

7/6/2014 c3 regbride12
This is just crazy suspenseful! I like it ;)
7/6/2014 c2 regbride12
Just am reading...mysterious!
7/6/2014 c1 regbride12
Intriguing!
6/26/2014 c8 Guest
none of this makes sense.
6/26/2014 c14 nirdoodle
I must admit that I have found this story somewhat confusing, too much in Ron's head and hard to follow. However, the last couple of chapters have been interesting. I am interesed to see where you are going with this.
6/25/2014 c13 9ImperfectSystem
Very intriguing story, I must say. Please update it soon. Guess I'm in the minority of Ron Weasley supporters but m proud to support a character I can relate to.
6/13/2014 c10 tabitoo
Intense much?
6/13/2014 c10 3Grown Up Ron
Interesting premise but I don't really like either Ron or Hermione so I don't think I'll continue, good luck with the rest.
6/13/2014 c1 whdixon63
Wow! Powerful stuff. Lots of suspense-but it feels like it's almost time for that dam to break? Keep it up; this absolutely has the feel of a fan-fic epic in the making.
6/7/2014 c9 tabitoo
War Crimes?
6/7/2014 c8 tabitoo
Okay, I'm understanding a little more and more what's going on. I can't wait to see what the result of his actions will be.
6/7/2014 c6 tabitoo
Okay, this chapter I understood. It's a very compelling story. It's just I wish there was someway to understand what or why it is that Ron has done or why he is lying or what the lie is even. It's hard to feel bad for him when I don't know the why of it. I want to feel bad for him and I want to feel bad for Hermione but I can't because I don't know why he is feeling like he's a monster. I don't know what it is from the past that she did to him. You know he loves her and she him but you know he's betraying her in some fashion or at least he thinks he is...but to come this far into the story and still don't know what is going on...well...that's tough.
6/7/2014 c4 tabitoo
This chapter was hard for me to understand. I guess it's from Ron's point of view. I mean a lot of dialog but no characterization or visualization to speak of. I still have no clue whatsoever about what's going on but I'd like to. I find this confusing.
6/4/2014 c3 tabitoo
Wow...I can't wait to see what is going on with Ron?
6/3/2014 c3 Guest
woah what is going on? you have all of my attention!
140 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »