for What Happened in 1994

10/20/2016 c1 34Malley
So bittersweet! I think that it worked just fine with Constance's last child being a girl, especially since Tate had such a soft spot for Addie that he would probably have a similar relationship with another sister. Another awesome story :)
6/25/2015 c1 Guest
This is so good. Absolutely brilliant. I would love to read more if you ever wanted to make it into a series of chapters. Oh. My. Goodness. It's so hard to find a good Tate fic.
2/4/2015 c1 23Demona Evernight
aw that's kinda sad, but I really like that story
10/21/2014 c1 Queenylime21
Omg. Please making a whole story about this. I cried when she saw Tate's body and everything. That's how gold this is.
Amazing.
9/14/2014 c1 3cornflakesnobowl
Aw i enjoyed this. I always have an eternal love-hate conflict with Tate, he is a killer no doubt but the affection he showed towards the people he deemed worthy just makes you go "ok i forgive you" which is fucked up but fictional characters will make you excuse some crazy ish. But yeah good job!
7/15/2014 c1 2pxradise
I absolutely love this one shot, it's so well written. It made me cry, you captured everything so well from his sister's point of view. This is amazing, well done!
6/1/2014 c1 geekyassangie
Excited to see where this goes (:
6/1/2014 c1 call911now
wow really good

so sweet
poor jamie and addie
update soon
5/31/2014 c1 11Penelope L
Wow. I like this a lot, it's very interesting. Poor little Addie, she's my heart! I love the Langdon family, there's so much you can do with the characters and I really enjoy James. I'd like to see more of this even though I know it'll probably kill me to see Constance favor James over Addie :(
You write Murder House very well!