FanFiction.Net
for Part of a Mother's Duty

12/16/2022 c1 GleeLover243
/...Will you PLEASE ADD YOUR FIC to Achieve of our Own.

is great but sometime the site is down for like hours and some browser dont use this website on my phone/computer.
Also I know many use this website over FanFiction so you'll get many views there..
3/14/2022 c1 84 Cullen
DUDE DONT LEAVE ME ON A CLIFF LIKE THS. IS THERE A SEQUEL.
11/30/2021 c1 155TheTruthBetween
I don't *wanna* like this, but I totally do LOL And I'm personally offended at the lack of a second chapter where they actually fuck :P
2/13/2017 c1 CSG
:-O Omg...
3/23/2016 c1 jay7795
Are you planning an update?
I don't see it as incest cause if we look at the pic as a whole and not the twilight that SM created they are NOT family they are a coven. They are vampires. And I think if they do take that step that they will destroy the family. Is it worth it?
Really enjoyed your story
8/17/2015 c1 jk
wow that was fucking gross...he better freaking tell bella he cheated on her with his own mom. If I was bella I sure as hell wouldn't want to be with his nasty ass after that. I hope carlise rips esmes head off for being so gross
12/2/2014 c1 Guest
Please update soon!
10/6/2014 c1 guest
Plz review loved it can't wait for more
9/24/2014 c1 Guest
This is great. Please update don;t leave us hanging they should defo go through with it.
9/17/2014 c1 Girly Shea
She could sneeze and then the two would become one, Edward would instantly blow his load and the deed would be done! Where is Alice with her epiphany's when you need her?
Your writing is just so alluring its visually descriptive and exquisitely detailed it made reading this a joy even though I must admit I find this gruesome duo quite distasteful and not for reasons you might expect, Incest nah if its good enough for Woody Allen! I'm just rather blase about Esme.
7/20/2014 c1 Guest
Please update soon!
7/16/2014 c1 Guest
They should go through with it! Update soon please!
6/1/2014 c1 Lawbin
Hi, Aoi. It's been a while since I last reviewed one of your stories and I have to admit this was quite an enjoyable read. It was very detailed and I could imagine every single part of what you wrote which is what I love about reading your fanfictions, being able to picture what I read very clearly. This makes you an extremely good author by my books. You set the atmosphere extremely well. It's nice how you used the scientific terms (vulva, clitoris, etc) instead of the slang that has developed over the generations. And yes, I would have to admit I see it as incest since it's not really engraved in my mind that Esme and Carlisle are Edward's adoptive parents. However, in that case that she's his adoptive mother I would say they would continue, it would be enjoyable to read and picture what I read :D. I hope to see more work from you soon.