for Never Forever Alone

Pls update
9/16/2020 c1 linarjacob
Pls update!
5/20/2015 c3 25Marissa-Xtreme SelDem Fan
So glad you updated! I'm interested in who Sophia's original parents are and if they have any connection to Santana. Can't wait for more! Please update as soon as you can!
5/19/2015 c3 14GrrrrsRandomness
I remember this story. Happy to see it updated. Hopefully we get another update soon. Maybe we can meet Britt's parents or learn more about Sophia or how Brittany handles Santana being so closed off.
1/22/2015 c2 3jrzygurl89
I can't wait for the next chapter and to see what will happen next :)
12/29/2014 c2 Bri
please update I love stories like this and it already has potential
12/6/2014 c2 Thatonefangirl22
UGHHHSHSHHEJWBQKW SO SO SO CUTE OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON OMG ADORABLE PLEASE!
10/24/2014 c2 shananagins4
Update pretty please
7/15/2014 c2 5CaptainEnthusiast
I liked the premise. But the execution just wasn't done very well. Like I get it, nothing's perfect. But it feels like in your rush, because the story does feel rushed, you have made it completely unbelievable. Like, what 18 year old finds a 4 year old abandoned, and wants to be her mom? It's not like she herself can identify with the girl, that would be a stretch. Santana's parents died, and this girl's left her on a "stranger's" porch. It became especially unbelievable when Santana went to no lengths, not even money-wise, to track them down, or figure out why they left their daughter on her porch out of everyone. Who in their right mind takes an abandoned child into their home, and falls asleep with them? Also, what child, especially one with the ability to talk, calls a stranger, "mami"? Sophia's to young to believe that they met before and she has happened to remember her. Also, what 18 year old logically decides to claim a 4 year old child as their daughter to people they've met? I'm sorry, I just can't immerse myself in a story, that I can't even logically follow.
6/23/2014 c2 foghornem
Great first two chapters. Spelling and grammer needs a bit of work but overall the story is good. Sophia is cute, love seeing her and Santana together.
6/19/2014 c2 Guest
cute story, hope to read more soon
6/10/2014 c2 Guest
I think its a good idea but... i feel like i've already read it once before... also you should pick a time... like either write in the past or in present because you always jump between those
6/11/2014 c2 1Cap'nRebel
What a lovely story. Santana is a good mami. Britt a good Mama and you are a good writer. But you do have to work on your way how to end a chapter :)
6/9/2014 c2 2NayaSnixRivera
Like where its going, hope you continue.
6/5/2014 c1 Guest
yes I agree continue it's a cute story
24 Page 1 2 Next »