for Sweet Dawn

2/18/2016 c1 1David Dipper Pines 618
Holy crap. I'm allergic to fluff. I can't even have pillows. I am dying. The fluff of this story- it's overwhelming.
Seriously, good story.
4/11/2015 c1 26OneDream123
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! That was super adorable! Tiz and Agnes are too freaking precious and cute together! Good job! I really like the way you described and wrote this story, it's amazing! c:
1/29/2015 c1 27EdeatheDemonFox
Awww, fluff! I loved this so much! And Tiz's babbling...you wrote that so dang cute!
6/29/2014 c1 23TheFreelancerSeal
From the start, I always had those two paired. They just seemed to go well together. So, naturally, I enjoyed this story. When one writes a lot of heavier stuff, it's nice to read a piece of fluff, although yours is quite good. Sometimes fluff can be a bit sappy, but I don't find yours to be. Now, granted some things I don't understand, but only because I'm not far along in the game. Having said that, it doesn't keep me from enjoying it. And I do like that Agnes has her moment wondering what it will be like to keep her duties and still have a relationship. I can imagine it would be hard, and I like that you address it, even in her moment of happiness.

Well done.
6/21/2014 c1 Coola13
(Ahem)
Da'wwwww.
I love how you mentioned the proprietress, it's easy for her to get swept under the rug.
6/2/2014 c1 3Novaglare
Blaze: AHHH SO CUTE! -fangirls about Agnes and Tiz-
Tornado: That Skylox, Merome, or Zekdil40?
Blaze: -stops and facepalms- I don't fangirl just about yaoi!
Tornado: -shrugs and continues to look at Skylox smut-
6/1/2014 c1 35kabukimono
I saw this on Tumblr, but I wanted to say something more about it.

I really love the dynamic that you set up with the two of them in this. Two adorably shy people in love. I like how Agnes was the one who made the first step in their relationship and that she seems to be aware of Tiz's feelings for her, but that he couldn't say anything, but after all this time (however long it is) he still cares for her. Fluff is wonderful, and this is so fluffy and cute! It's perf. You write their relationship very well.

Also the bit about the Proprietress looking after them made me smile. She would!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service