for A Greye Treasure

10/26/2014 c5 diagonalpumpkin
That was a nice turn of character for Fleur. Good story.
10/26/2014 c2 diagonalpumpkin
Hehehehe. I love it! Great chapter, and a lot of fun with Hedwig.
7/20/2014 c5 7Greye
Yay! Unconventional! (I caught that, see? Haha!) Thank you dear sister, this was lovely :) I really appreciate you finishing out with a Harry/Fleur pairing just for me! I'll be sure to work a shy Fleur into my story somewhere :) Probably right around the Yule Ball (*hint for any wiggling readers out there!)

Thanks for my awesome birthday present!
6/11/2014 c4 Greye
Hahaha! Poor Harry. I could totally see Ginny being crazy on hormones during pregnancy xDD I liked this one a lot. Especially since I do actually ship Harry/Ginny too!

Thank youss! You're the best!
6/11/2014 c3 Greye
Ha-cha!

I like it! Although it would have been helpful if you had said in your above note which year this was happening in. This was adorable! "send a training bra" haha! xDD Excellent. I liked Harry's responses to each of Hermione's notes, especially the one about her hair.

Thank you!
6/2/2014 c2 Greye
Woot! Hedwig! (Or should I say hoot? Lol) There are too few stories with Hedwig in them 3 Thanks so much! I really liked the use of Harry's messy hair. You are a whole lot better at oneshots than I am. This was great! I am ignoring your grammar mistakes with great magnanimity, as I think this whole endeavor is a wonderful birthday present. Also, I make mistakes too-don't make me out to be some crazy grammar-guru!
6/1/2014 c1 The Shadows Mistress
lovely, always better with a little Luna
6/1/2014 c1 Greye
Aww, thanks! This was really cute. I am thoroughly enjoying my birthday present thus far! I do love Luna.