for Perfectly Alien

8/2/2019 c13 Guest
it's a pity you decided to rewite this, it's brilliant
8/20/2018 c13 Lauramichca
Despite the graphic transformation after death, the first few chapters of this hold a certain charm over the start of the re-write, and other points I wish had got to be explored more (Megatron actually trusting that an Autobot would come help! maybe this time a message -perhaps sent when Harry was dying in the last chapters, maybe later- that a sparkling is in danger so the Autobots pull out all the stops? or will that scorpion make it to them first and cause aid or havoc for Megatron?) , I'm glad you kept this older version version up too (an enjoyable read and imagination jump point lol).
While the bones of the stories are pretty similar, they feel like completely different stories.
Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying the rewrite. I'm just glad I still get to read this one too
Thank you for sharing both with us!
8/19/2018 c4 Lauramichca
Autobot scum?! Lol
8/7/2018 c13 1hermonine
Thanks for the update about the rewrite. I will move onto that one and add it to my follow list :)
11/10/2017 c13 3WhiteElfElder
This has been interesting...sucks that Harry does not seem to have much capability built-in.
7/19/2017 c1 27BrilliantLady
Nice prologue! I'm surprised you didn't include it in the rewrite - it's good.
6/5/2017 c13 Peddieddi
PleasePleasePleasePlease-Pleeeeease finish this story! It's so good, I'm in love with it. It would be very interesting to see what would happen next! 33 love your story3 :D
12/23/2016 c13 Tommy14
Good to know about the rewrite.
12/22/2016 c11 DeliciousCookie
I've liked the story so far... But I feel like you have a completly wrong category and maybe even rating for the story.

First in my opinion the category for the story up till now fits Angst with hurt/comfort. It's a complete false advertisement for the story so far, you're leading a bit into the family part with Megatron but barely.

And secondly the rating while still okay on teen is bordering on mature with what is basically a child first being killed, transformed with a hint of body horror, and then being tortured while having an intensely traumatising situation.

I would at least consider removing "adventure" from this one. And I just realised that you've got a rewrite going on that I'll check out soon.
12/22/2016 c13 3RoxasConan
There's a rewrite?! Sweet! I'm all over that!
12/22/2016 c13 5foxwolf101
thanks for telling me
12/22/2016 c13 1Wolfllll
Ignore the jackasses who demand things reviews are supposed to be for constructive criticism and I'm saying this as constructively as possible
12/22/2016 c13 DenerysTargaryen
Thank you for the notification! :)
12/22/2016 c13 16Almadynis Rayne
Yay!
I"m really glad you aren't giving up on this. As far as I can tell, its the only one of its kind. I'm really anxiously excited to see where you take it from here. Thanks!
12/22/2016 c13 aspygirl
That wasn't me, was it?! I just hate being confused (thought not as much as I absolutely HATE asshole Authors who write amazing stories only to abandon them (likely for shits and giggles), leaving me (and their other Readers) grossly disappointed, frustrated, anguished and not to mention furious. You, of course, are a much better person since you started a Rewrite) and I was very confused since the story abruptly started at an alternate beginning and it didn't even seem to be a Flashback. Hence I was very confused, frustrated and even a little angry since it made no sense to me. You fixed the problem by separating the new story from the old, putting the new one in a separate fanfiction story base (or whatever you want to call it).
317 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »